• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

United fans are all of a sudden backing LVG and seems to think they have their United back. They are papering over cracks at the moment and are going to drop big points from now until the end of the season.

Make no mistake. LvG with flow and direction is a great manager.

I still think they'll be dropping points this season, and LvG still has a lot of work to do. But he got them into the CL last season and he's capable of doing the same this season.

I still think they are our biggest threat to a CL spot and wont be unless the gap is still 10pts with 3 matches left. Home match v them is massive and tbh we are due a PL Home win against them, its been too long

They probably are...

I think we are the biggest threat to our CL spot. I'm not ruling out United going on a good run, but even if they do we really should stay above at least one of Leicester, Arsenal and City. The bigger threat will be the 4th place playoff so the important thing is to finish at least 3rd.

So a win against a mediocre Danish side and le scum was enough for the manure fans to regain faith in lvg? That was it? That was what was needed? I refuse to believe they're recovering just yet, but I agree, they're still our main competition for the fourth spot.

West Brom could get a result tonight! Agent Berinho maybe in action...

If you go by goal difference, we'd be top, city and leicester tied in 2nd/3rd, with the Scum in 4th. Can't see united overhauling the Scum (or anyone in the top 4) but how sweet would it be if the arse finished 5th :)

This could be interesting - will be a major test for Leicester. When was the last time they were behind? Now we'll see if the pressure has gotten to them.

West Brom just looks so flimsy. Fletcher losing the ball there, very poor. You just know they'll let up at some point.

Back