• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

Let them have it. With a Win against Swansea, we'll then take top off a Win over the Arse.
Has a much nicer ring to it.

ha ha

I don't mind, games like that build the pressure more and more, they are going to crack, and the longer it takes, the bigger the implosion will be

Everybody loves an underdog and everybody kind of liked the idea of Leicester winning the league ahead of ManU, ManC and Arse. Then we got in the mix and actually started watching some Leicester matches and we just hate the bunch and their fudging 27 games lucky streak!

Everybody loves an underdog and everybody kind of liked the idea of Leicester winning the league ahead of ManU, ManC and Arse. Then we got in the mix and actually started watching some Leicester matches and we just hate the bunch and their fudgeing 27 games lucky streak!

Yep, tickle my balls with a feather. They're worse than Greece in Euros 2004.

fudging lucky bastards. They were rubbish and didn't create a goalscoring chance for the first 88 minutes of he game. Yet they win somehow.

Cameron Jerome can go fudge himself too. Useless piece of brick.

Real shame that. Leicester had one of their off days today and really looked as though they had run out of steam. But they found that vital goal and that's all that matters right now.

Leicester march on! Still a long way to go

Forget about them winning the league. I don't even want them to make top four. Can you imagine them in CL next year? Will be a fudging embarrassment. There goes the PL coefficient.

You can boooo all you want, but that Leicester team doesn't deserve to win the PL. They shouldn't even be top 10. Winning on merit I can take, but that lot ain't fudgeing winning on merit!
Why do people that Spurs fans again?

One thing they are doing is winning on merit. They're not buying the title or cheating the way there. They are playing to their abilities and strengths and winning.

Good luck to them

If we weren't in the mix too we'd all be cheering for Leicester.

I'd take them winning it over Arsenal everyday of the week.

I was just thinking this - I was nervous again though.......89th minute!!!!!!!!!!!

During this run-in I could require psychiatric help for my nerves!

Why do people that Spurs fans again?

One thing they are doing is winning on merit. They're not buying the title or cheating the way there. They are playing to their abilities and strengths and winning.

Good luck to them
Glorious entertaining football they are playing, innit?

Back