• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
so hope this match does spur our team on tonight. I mean 3rd is in OUR hands. We have a relegation battling QPR and Bolton in our game in hand, RELEGATION battling Bolton who we smashed in the FA Cup not too long ago, we should after level games be level on points with Arsenal and perhaps a better goal difference. But football doesn't work like that.

Yep. We have 5 winnable games left. Have a great chance of 3rd if we can re-discover some form. However if we carry on as we have been then 6th is quite likely

so hope this match does spur our team on tonight. I mean 3rd is in OUR hands. We have a relegation battling QPR and Bolton in our game in hand, RELEGATION battling Bolton who we smashed in the FA Cup not too long ago, we should after level games be level on points with Arsenal and perhaps a better goal difference. But football doesn't work like that.

Says he who said "we'll guaranteed beat Norwich"

What i've learned from watching this, L'arse, Chelski, and us all are on tired legs. Noocastle might just still nick 4th. It's all to play for.

Commentators are macarons. Saying it's a good result for Chelsea and a poor one for Arsenal. In isolation maybe that is true, but in the context of this stage of the season that draw is a great result for Arsenal and a poor one for Chelsea.

Pretty much guarantees Arsenal a top four finish, with Chelsea and Saudi Sportswashing Machine still to play one another.

Perfect result but I'm sure I'm not the only person who thinks Saudi Sportswashing Machine may be the main beneficiaries from today's games. It'll be an unexpected bonus if Stoke get anything today.

Meanwhile I'm looking at the table and fixtures wondering if 65 points could be enough for us to snatch 4th place.

Back