• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Meanwhile I'm looking at the table and fixtures wondering if 65 points could be enough for us to snatch 4th place.

I think Chelsea will get 67 or 68. Saudi Sportswashing Machine's point haul could depend on whether City beat Utd in their derby. But I think Saudi Sportswashing Machine have a very tough run in and will probably end up on 64/65.

I think we need 69pts to definitely get top four. 3 wins, 1 draw, 1 defeat would get us there.

I think Arsenal will finish the season on 72 pts. So we need to win all our games to finish 3rd. A big ask considering three of them are away from home and we're lacking confidence.

If Saudi Sportswashing Machine beat stoke it would be.

I don't think so. Saudi Sportswashing Machine still have to play Chelsea away, and Everton away. As well as City at home. As I wrote above, I think if we win three, draw one and lose one of our remaining five fixtures that'll be enough for 4th. So basically, we HAVE to win our home games and one away game. If Saudi Sportswashing Machine don't lose to Chelsea then 3 wins may be all we need.

Going to watch Saudi Sportswashing Machine match.

Hope Stoke can get something out of it but I doubt it. ; It's being shown by YES on Sopcast.

I have lost count on how many goals he has scored this season

This will be Saudi Sportswashing Machine's 6th consecutive win

cisse with a header off the woodwork that cabaye puts away... now cabaye puts cisse through with an incisive pass and cisse finishes neatly.
reminds me of how easily they finished against swansea in the few chances they had.

cisse with a header off the woodwork that cabaye puts away... now cabaye puts cisse through with an incisive pass and cisse finishes neatly.
reminds me of how easily they finished against swansea in the few chances they had.

Maybe one day, when we buy a couple of quality strikers..............

Saudi Sportswashing Machine have a very tough runin after today; could see them getting a max of 5 points from their last 4 so even if they win today they'll only get to 67, which wont be enough for 3rd and would mean that we only need 2 wins and 2 draws from our last 5 to finish above them

Back