• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Torres looks a shadow of his former self. He should he back to Spain and salvage what's left of his career.

I can't make up my mind what is the real Torres. The one who briefly shone at Liverpool, or the one at the end of his Liverpool career/Chelsea career. It is entirely possible for an average player to have an outstanding couple of seasons, just like it's entirely possible for an outstanding player to have an average couple of seasons. Having seen little of Torres prior to Liverpool I just don't know which one he is. His goalscoring record at Athletico was decent, but certainly wasn't of the same quality as his Liverpool days.

Cheatski really do have a decent run-in. QPR, Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Blackburn at home. Liverpoo away

You would imagine that they could take 10 points from that lot...

Cheatski really do have a decent run-in. QPR, Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Blackburn at home. Liverpoo away

You would imagine that they could take 10 points from that lot...

Two teams fighting for their lives, one fighting for a Champions League place and traveling to Anfield aren't exactly easy especially for how Chelsea have been this season.

Back