• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Seems like Saudi Sportswashing Machine are going to last the distance

Cisse is a monster

Based on one goal or one home result when there are 4 games remaining? And three of those four games are City, Chelsea (away) and Everton (away)? Lasting the distance IMO infers that they'll be in the mix for top four on the final day of the season. I personally think mathematically they'll be out of the race by then.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine 4 points ahead of Chelsea...if we don't finish 4th, we can only blame ourselves. Saudi Sportswashing Machine in the Chumps League would be more appealing than the Chavs.

Trying look for the positives...

Saudi Sportswashing Machine have a very tough runin after today; could see them getting a max of 5 points from their last 4 so even if they win today they'll only get to 67, which wont be enough for 3rd and would mean that we only need 2 wins and 2 draws from our last 5 to finish above them

Maybe you are right, but then who saw Wigan beating Man Utd and Wigan in a week. Saudi Sportswashing Machine are hot right now and their offensive players are buzzing

If we Lose today would you lose faith?

No. I still think for top four we need to win three and draw one of our remaining five fixtures. We can probably allow ONE slip up. I regard Chelsea as the threat, not Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Saudi Sportswashing Machine have done fantastically well, but they have a very tough run in after today.

No. I still think for top four we need to win three and draw one of our remaining five fixtures. We can probably allow ONE slip up. I regard Chelsea as the threat, not Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Saudi Sportswashing Machine have done fantastically well, but they have a very tough run in after today.

People have been saying that about Saudi Sportswashing Machine all season but they are still there

My concern is that the way we are playing I would not even bet on us winning 3 of our last 5

People have been saying that about Saudi Sportswashing Machine all season but they are still there

My concern is that the way we are playing I would not even bet on us winning 3 of our last 5

True, but I can't see them beating Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. The key may well actually be if City still have something to fight for when they play them at St James. If City are still in with a shout then I think they'll grab at least a point against Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Saudi Sportswashing Machine will take it close though because I think they'll probably get three points against Wigan, especially if Wigan are looking safer after this weekend's results.

Back