• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
I think it's incredible how few Chelsea players we were putting in the mixed Spurs/Chelsea sides earlier this season. I think we would start to put a lot more of their side in to the starting teams now.

But helps us regarding finishing in fourth.

Maybe but the way I look at it is that if we dont improve our form then even 5th is a struggle.

However if our form improves (partly due to us only having the league to focus on) and if this game is a draw then 3rd is still a possibility

Sturrige and Kalou have been dreadful. You'd think they'd be fighting like crazy to get regular game time but they don't look like they give a fudge

Cheatski really do have a decent run-in. QPR, Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Blackburn at home. Liverpoo away

You would imagine that they could take 10 points from that lot...

im not so sure. tired legs, playing against 2 teams who could potentially be playing for their lives along with a side who have been scoring for fun and a trip to liverpoo?? sounds a bit tougher than you make it out to be

Koscielny is vastly improved this season from previous years, he used to be one of the weak links of Arsenal's defence but, bar his distribution, he is now a very solid defender for them.

If Arsenal only pick up one point in this game, so only one point from their previous two games, then we should really be fired up for tonight's fixture against QPR, particularly because of our cup defeat against Chelsea last Sunday.

How lucky have arsenal been in their run in? Granted they had dreadful luck earlier on.
But they play city without silva or Toure with balotelli on 'top form'. Now Chelsea again with a whole second team. Not to mention the offside decisions etc which have gone in their favour lately. It's unreal how things pan out sometimes.

so hope this match does spur our team on tonight. I mean 3rd is in OUR hands. We have a relegation battling QPR and Bolton in our game in hand, RELEGATION battling Bolton who we smashed in the FA Cup not too long ago, we should after level games be level on points with Arsenal and perhaps a better goal difference. But football doesn't work like that.

Back