• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Is that what we have to do to win a game ? Dive, cheat, time waste, become total and utter scum ? That's what I see winning games, pretty football and playing the game the right way gets you fudge all.

Sadly it's been that way for some time. Liverpool were no choirboys and apparently (before my time) Leeds Utd were utter tossers in the 70's under Revie. I actually blame George Graham and Fergie for it in this country. The first two clubs I can remember really acting like a bunch of spoiled brats were Arsenal and Utd in the late 80's. I'd still rather we took the moral high ground and tried to do things the right way, even if it means we don't get some of the breaks.

Definitely. My opponents have said nothing offensive or intelligent. Like most on here they'll attempt to shoot something down rather than have the balls to put forward their own opinion. And I don't include you on that, because you will put your ideas out to be shot at.

hmmph, dont you try to sweet talk me, i'm not having it

besides i thought you said i was 'scared' to say what i think....now i hang my ideas out to get shot?

We are going to finish 4th

Chelsea are going to win the Champions League

SERIOUS FEARS

The vast majority on here are getting what they wanted, a long CL run for the chavs so they would rest all their first team for the FA cup semi-final against us and we would win easy or if they played all their first team against us they would be exhausted and get raped by Barca.

Glad it all panned out so well..........:-s

which according to MK means that despite QPR's form and tottenhams brick form, people are flocking or will be flocking to place bets on tottenham to win

i have to be honest, that actually makes sense....if i was to take a step back and have a pragmatic view...i would place a bet on tottenham to win. however i like easing the pain of tottenham losses now and again....so i'll probably also put a bet down for qpr to win

They are 3/1 draw no bet with Paddy Power. I'm on it all day.

its the same thing that coincidentally spursfan1954 AND 1957 used to do..make a statement and then claim thats what the majority think

hold on, i haven't even asked....is it? do MOST people think that harry is a useless saggy faced ****?

Amongst those who want Harry out, the proportion of blame he gets versus what the players get is 90%+ I'd say.

During AVB's reign at Chelsea, those proportions were flipped, with the senior players blamed for stirring it up.

Spurs are currently favourites to beat QPR at most bookmakers.

Which makes sense, because there a lot more Spurs fans than QPR ones and I'd imagine Spurs get a lot more bets on them than QPR.

It's a must win game for both teams. We're the better side, they have home advantage so my head says draw. My heart says class will shine through and we'll win 2-1....

Definitely. My opponents have said nothing offensive or intelligent. Like most on here they'll attempt to shoot something down rather than have the balls to put forward their own opinion. And I don't include you on that, because you will put your ideas out to be shot at.

I think I've stated mine. Just because they agree with every bookmaker in the country doesn't mean they're wrong.

Is that what we have to do to win a game ? Dive, cheat, time waste, become total and utter scum ? That's what I see winning games, pretty football and playing the game the right way gets you fudge all.

You also need a bunch of luck. Awaiting the standard press "look at how great Chelsea were" when they got ouplayed and Barca created 4-5 chances as good as the one good chance Chelsea created, but just didn't have the luck Chelsea had.

Amongst those who want Harry out, the proportion of blame he gets versus what the players get is 90%+ I'd say.

During AVB's reign at Chelsea, those proportions were flipped, with the senior players blamed for stirring it up.

How long did Harry have an how long did AVB have? Was Harry dealing with a cabal of senior players who are the de facto runners of cfc? The two scenarios are completely different.

How long did Harry have an how long did AVB have? Was Harry dealing with a cabal of senior players who are the de facto runners of cfc? The two scenarios are completely different.

Chelsea are better than us. If we finish above them this season then it means one of two things.

1) Harry should be applauded as he has us finishing above a superior team
2) AVB should be condemned for having such a good team underperforming so badly

Which is it?

You present your opinions in a manner I find unpalatable. Let's just leave it at that..........

why? you are just getting warmed up i know you are. you have at least 20 levels of arrogant , condescending and passive aggressive tones to go...you shouldnt stop at gear 1. its not like this is a dating site with you telling me all about carrick playing the holding role

if it was THAT bad to swallow, you wouldnt even get involved, i'm sure of it...it clearly isnt that bad seeing as i have said alot worse and been a hell of a lot more irritating and stubborn in the past

edit:- i want to know EXACTLY how i present my opinions that they are so unpalatable.

why? you are just getting warmed up i know you are. you have at least 20 levels of arrogant , condescending and passive aggressive tones to go...you shouldnt stop at gear 1. its not like this is a dating site with you telling me all about carrick playing the holding role

if it was THAT bad to swallow, you wouldnt even get involved, i'm sure of it...it clearly isnt that bad seeing as i have said alot worse and been a hell of a lot more irritating and stubborn in the past

Now I am offended! Only 20?!!! And PASSIVE aggressive? Pffft, I need to up my game............

Back