• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
er, guys..............

while there is so far no real evidence of personal abuse going on, I do feel there IS evidence of "ganging up" against an individual here.

Argue the case with facts and facts alone please. Don't make it personal.

As per the new rules "play the ball, not the man" (yes, I know where that came from :rolleyes: )

Fair play mate. But if one bloke thinks one thing and everyone else another what can you do?

I don't know and don't care. I never said you present your opinions wrong. I said I had a problem with them. Maybe that problem lies with me, maybe with you, maybe with both. Doesn't really matter does it?

All you have to remember is one simple inescapable truth....

If you are disagreeing with me, you're most likely wrong! :-"

you hurt my feelings there kid.....you hurt my feelings.

i'm falling down....sword stuck in the back...reaching fro the skies......crying foul play.

er, guys..............

while there is so far no real evidence of personal abuse going on, I do feel there IS evidence of "ganging up" against an individual here.

Argue the case with facts and facts alone please. Don't make it personal.

As per the new rules "play the ball, not the man" (yes, I know where that came from :rolleyes: )

To be fair, I don't think they're ganging up on me and even if they were it's not something I can't handle. If Jon was involved then I'd be scared, but only because he'd go for the backdoor......

No. I am saying that they'll make Spurs the favourites because their historical data will show that Spurs are more likely to have people betting on them than QPR.

So the team that has the most people betting on it [in the past] is always favourite [when the odds are posted]?

So the team that has the most people betting on it [in the past] is always favourite [when the odds are posted]?

It'll be a major factor yes. As will current league position, form, recent meetings, player availability etc.

Now serious question. Do you think that Spurs realistically are favourites against QPR? If we played them 10 times, do you think we'd win more than 5?

To be fair, I don't think they're ganging up on me and even if they were it's not something I can't handle. If Jon was involved then I'd be scared, but only because he'd go for the backdoor......

That's cool but spats between posters running across a number of threads can ruin the board for others which is why we ask people to stick on topic

It'll be a major factor yes. As will current league position, form, recent meetings, player availability etc.

Now serious question. Do you think that Spurs realistically are favourites against QPR? If we played them 10 times, do you think we'd win more than 5?

I would say that depends on "current league position, form, recent meetings, player availability etc.". But not on the amount of money bet on them in the past!

That's cool but spats between posters running across a number of threads can ruin the board for others which is why we ask people to stick on topic

Don't you believe just to let these things blow out by themselves? It's not as if anyone is going to get truly offended or hurt is it? Anyway this is probably the wrong audience for this type of discussion so I'll bow out here.

you did not just do that and prove micks post in one feel swoop did you?

you do realise you have the coolest cat as your avatar?

what would BAE do in this instance? (i'm thinking a cross between shaft and that bear from jungle boy)

At least give him a multiple choice to make it easy for him....

a) Hoof the ball up the line to the opposition
b) get forward to the byline, screw up his cross and walk back
c) ball watch whilst he lost his man
d) all of the above

Back