• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Hernandez is far better. Even Fergie gets them wrong sometimes I guess.

Hernandez has had a poor season imo and doesn't contribute a great deal beyond goals. Welbeck may be less lethal than Hernandez (most players are!) but he's a much better all round player. A lot of Man utd fans seem to fell the same too.

Hernandez has had a poor season imo and doesn't contribute a great deal beyond goals. Welbeck may be less lethal than Hernandez (most players are!) but he's a much better all round player. A lot of Man utd fans seem to fell the same too.

The only area that Welbeck is superior to Hernandez in is work rate. Hernandez is a better finisher, better in the air, his movement is far better than Welbeck also. To be fair, Hernandez has had injury problems this season.

This. Even Utd fans are saying it. The so called cheap messiah may not be all that after all.

All that other stuff is related to finishing. Welbeck is currently a lot better in all round play, getting involved with build up etc. Its kind of similar to a lot of the debates we've all had in the past about whether we want someone up there who will just score or someone who maybe isn't that prolific but will allow the whole team to perform better.

Arsenal: Szczesny; Sagna, Koscielny, Vermaelen, Gibbs; Song, Arteta, Rosicky; Walcott, Benayoun, Van Persie

subs: Fabianski, Djourou, Santos, Jenkinson, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Ramsey, Chamakh

City:
Hart; Zabaleta, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy; Milner, Yaya, Barry, Nasri; Aguero, Balotelli

subs: Pantilimon, Richards, Kolarov, De Jong, Pizarro, Dzeko, Tevez,

But no-one has said Hernandez is brick? And I can't speak for TMK but I didn't say that Hernandez wouldn't do well for us either.

Arsenal: Szczesny; Sagna, Koscielny, Vermaelen, Gibbs; Song, Arteta, Rosicky; Walcott, Benayoun, Van Persie

subs: Fabianski, Djourou, Santos, Jenkinson, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Ramsey, Chamakh

City:
Hart; Zabaleta, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy; Milner, Yaya, Barry, Nasri; Aguero, Balotelli

subs: Pantilimon, Richards, Kolarov, De Jong, Pizarro, Dzeko, Tevez,

Where is Silva?... o_O

Ashley Young today reminded me what a ****ish player he is and why I am glad that he was not purchased by us. The worst diver in the EPL by a country mile.

This!

He'd score 25 league goals for us easily.

Dangerous thing to suggest to be honest. Some players are one season wonders, others thrive alongside a certain team mate and struggle without them. I'm not saying he isn't a very good player, but I never bought into him being world class last season either. He isn't anything special, but he is definitely above average. I'd certainly take him at Spurs over Defoe and Saha. But I think he is probably equal to Ade in terms of ability.

Well someone has said that he doesn't contribute much other than goals and his work rate has been questioned all in the previous page. Take brick out of the conversation then what does that make him?

Personally I'd have him with us without thinking about it.

Well someone has said that he doesn't contribute much other than goals and his work rate has been questioned all in the previous page. Take brick out of the conversation then what does that make him?

Personally I'd have him with us without thinking about it.

A poacher? Which is exactly what he is. The best comparison I have heard made of him was Robbie Fowler at his best.

Hernandez is best as a sub, against a tiring defence he will be lethal. As a regular starter he will be found out.

Back