• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
I think its also partly because football fans seem to hate it when another team, even one not in direct competition with them, receives a lot of praise. People seem to genuinely take it to heart that people would dare praise a newly promoted team, with mostly unknown players, who everyone was tipping to go down with a joke points total. Especially when the mantra in this country is if you're brick, you have to be a terrible clogging, hoofing team to survive.

I can see them winning their next three games,
making us sweat. Final three should keep em at bay though.

So can I.

Hopefully we can get enough points on the road(6pts should do it) to keep both Chelsea and Saudi Sportswashing Machine at bay, then their game at the Bridge on May 2nd will become the Europa League qualifying match

HcjOM.jpg

Its relentless isnt it?

Well, steady on there Nayim. I've been one of the people who's been somewhat persuaded by yours and others arguments in favour of Rodgers. You make a good case.

But let's not take it too far - your comment above suggests Rodgers is the no-brainer choice of the century. That's clearly not the case and people who object to his appointment are not at all out of line or being unreasonable in their doubts. It's really not fair to roll your eyes at their objections as though they are displaying excessive negativity or bad-faith. For all the strong arguments in favour of Rodgers, there are plenty of strong anti-arguments too.

Excellent post Chancer

Rodgers is certainly not our only option and everyone should try and keep an open mind at least until we know what Arry would do in the summer

Wow, 14,000 Celtic fans away today. Can't ever remember hearing a number that high for a domestic non-final in UK football.

Did they say the LFC goalie ****ed up as well hahahaha, brilliant

Everton 12/5 to win next sunday, fill your boots lads...

Back