• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
What's with all of this "Flavour of the month" chat? Every topic seems to be filled with it, is nobody to comment on a team/manager/player doing well unless they're Manchester United, Sir Alex Ferguson or Ryan Giggs?

well there weren't many like you:) and shows that the new manager doesnt have to be universally accepted for him to be successful

hopefully we also get the man you want this time round too;)

I'm just saying that right now I wouldn't be overly happy on mortgaging our future on a manager who, in my opinion, hasn't yet proved himself.

I'd get behind him though, and hope that my fears were proved wrong.

3rd Saudi Sportswashing Machine
4th Spurs
5th Arsenal

or

3rd Spurs
4th Arsenal
5th Saudi Sportswashing Machine

I'd still probably take the 2nd option but the 1st would be pretty funny to see.

Sadly, on current form, it is looking more like:

3rd Arsenal
4th Saudi Sportswashing Machine
5th Spurs
6th Chelsea

It's mostly our away form that is killing us, though. Win tomorrow, and we'd swap with the Mags again.

06xsN.png

1zx5nag.png

have Saudi Sportswashing Machine over achieved this season or have we underachieved. I think both.

For them to be a couple of points off us is not right. Yes Saudi Sportswashing Machine have some excellent players, but surely we have the bigger and better squad.

have Saudi Sportswashing Machine over achieved this season or have we underachieved. I think both.

For them to be a couple of points off us is not right. Yes Saudi Sportswashing Machine have some excellent players, but surely we have the bigger and better squad.

Little bit arrogant though, don't you think?

Bigger and better squads don't mean brick; games aren't won on paper. The league never lies; it's a 38 game record of who's picked the most points up. I personally thought Ba was a fantastic striker who we should've picked up; we didn't, Saudi Sportswashing Machine did, and they've made hay from it. Some class other signings into the mix, little bit of strengthening with the Cisse signing and whoooosh. They have pragmatism, while we prevaricate and tinkle around until the last minute.

Date Time Home Away Venue Competition
Apr 9..........10:00 ET...Saudi Sportswashing Machine......v......Bolton Wanderers
Apr 21........10:00 ET...Saudi Sportswashing Machine......v......Stoke City
Apr 28........10:00 ET...Wigan Athletic......v......Saudi Sportswashing Machine
May 2.........2:45 ET...Chelsea......v......Saudi Sportswashing Machine
May 6.........8:30 ET...Saudi Sportswashing Machine......v......Emirates Marketing Project
May 13.......10:00 ET...Everton......v......Saudi Sportswashing Machine

i'd be suprised if they get more than 8 pts from their remaining games

Date Time Home Away Venue Competition
Apr 9..........10:00 ET...Saudi Sportswashing Machine......v......Bolton Wanderers
Apr 21........10:00 ET...Saudi Sportswashing Machine......v......Stoke City
Apr 28........10:00 ET...Wigan Athletic......v......Saudi Sportswashing Machine
May 2.........2:45 ET...Chelsea......v......Saudi Sportswashing Machine
May 6.........8:30 ET...Saudi Sportswashing Machine......v......Emirates Marketing Project
May 13.......10:00 ET...Everton......v......Saudi Sportswashing Machine

i'd be suprised if they get more than 8 pts from their remaining games

I can see them winning their next three games,
making us sweat. Final three should keep em at bay though.

Back