• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
fudge no, I want Villa to lose. Or draw at least. We play them before the end, and I don't want their confidence levels high.

If villa lose today they're still in relegation danger, i'd rather have them with nothing left to play for.

Don't mean a thing. When teams have nothing to play for they often relax, play a lot better and you wonder why they couldn't have played that way all season. Alternatively a team that has something to fight for can be nervous and vunerable as a result. It really does depend on the character of the players and whether they have anything else left to fight for (e.g. FA Cup).

What will make the end of this season interesting is the teams who have nothing left to play for, but who have players going to the Euros. Certainly don't expect them players to bust a gut or risk injury......

Its funny that everytime they go to Merson for a report on the Chelsea game all you can see is empty seats behind him

Lolverpool getting beat again :ross:

If Dalglish doesn't win the FA cup, then I reckon he'll walk and Comolli will be booted out the door behind him.

aaaaaahahahhahah Liverscum losing

Still ****s.

You'll NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVER walk alone YOU CUUUUUUUUUUUUUNTS

Back