• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
34t2xz9.gif

Shamelessly stolen from elsewhere.

Do we ever get an offside decision like that? I mean, fudging ever? Linesmen disallow perfectly good goals when we score them, but give Chelsea goals when they're so far offside they've gone past the fudging Kuiper belt.

Do we ever get an offside decision like that? I mean, fudging ever? Linesmen disallow perfectly good goals when we score them, but give Chelsea goals when they're so far offside they've gone past the fudging Kuiper belt.

THAT... how can ANYONE say it's level playing field when decisions like that are allowed to stand... and I don't just mean it's particularly anti-Spurs... 'poor little Wigan' could go down on the back of this (though I realise, their survival doesn't depend on a result against Chelsea away... but you get my point!)

Mind you, if Chelsea finish 2 points ahead of us at the end of the season, whatever that decision cost Roman today will be money very well spent!

The Chavs always get dodgy decisions go their way when it comes to the business end of the season ....It's when the Roman wallet comes out and is waved at the officials ....

Back