• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
3rd Saudi Sportswashing Machine
4th Spurs
5th Arsenal

or

3rd Spurs
4th Arsenal
5th Saudi Sportswashing Machine

I'd still probably take the 2nd option but the 1st would be pretty funny to see.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine with 3 shots on target and 2 goals to show for it. That is efficient.

Swansea need a decent striker and they'll be good enough to hang around the premier league for a few years.

From the striker list we should buy Ruben Suarez and Zidan. Never heard of them so they must be good.

Apparently we already have that in Defoe.

Goals per minute from the top 5 leagues in Europe
ErOp4.jpg

wow, Defoe ahead of Aguero and Cavani but behind Pogrebnyak and Pukki

thank GHod strikers are judged on more than just this table

its unbelievable how people are starting to hate on Swansea in the same manner as they do the same with Barcelona. Tippy tappy football, triangles that go nowhere:) I know, lets get in Fat Sam once Redknapp walks. The spammers are winning 4 nil at Barnsley, Fat Sam's brand of football is the future didnt ya know

Odemwingwe mkll

Ugly fcuk

yeah he aint as pretty as your boy Fernando, look at those pretty blue eyes and kissable lips. Dont faint, but this adonis will cost the best part of 35 mill and im not sure he will score that many more than 8 million Patinkle 'Ugly fcuk' Cisse

n_athletic_club_de_bilbao_fernando_llorente_torres-8836.jpg

yeah he aint as pretty as your boy Fernando, look at those pretty blue eyes and kissable lips. Dont faint, but this adonis will cost the best part of 35 mill and im not sure he will score that many more than 8 million Patinkle 'Ugly fcuk' Cisse

n_athletic_club_de_bilbao_fernando_llorente_torres-8836.jpg

I kind of agree with you, but Llorent?® is clearly a better player than Ciss?®.

its unbelievable how people are starting to hate on Swansea in the same manner as they do the same with Barcelona. Tippy tappy football, triangles that go nowhere:) I know, lets get in Fat Sam once Redknapp walks. The spammers are winning 4 nil at Barnsley, Fat Sam's brand of football is the future didnt ya know

These are the people who don't want Rodgers to be the next Spurs Manager, that's all. Make a note of the posters and if Rodgers does become our next Manager they'll be the ones who never cut him a break.

They just want entertainment. Barcelona's use of possession as a defensive tactic is about as entertaining to some, as teams passing it back to the goalkeeper all game pre 1992.

These are the people who don't want Rodgers to be the next Spurs Manager, that's all. Make a note of the posters and if Rodgers does become our next Manager they'll be the ones who never cut him a break.

I think Swansea are getting on peoples nerves because of comparisins with Barcelona. Actually they are a bottom half premier lague team who have done really well in their first top flight season, nothing more.

I kind of agree with you, but Llorent?® is clearly a better player than Ciss?®.

all round yes, but strikers are judged on goals (Hello fernando Torres) and in terms of value for money, will Llorente at 35 mill be that more effective and productive in front of goal than 8 mill Cisse. Plus, for any player, the price tag can be a heavy burden to carry. Makes fools out of very good players (hello again Fernando Torres) and Llorente at Bilbao doesnt have this burden, Cisse doesnt have this burden.

I wouldn't personally be in favour of hiring Rodgers because whilst I appreciate his philosophy, he hasn't proved himself yet.
I'd need more than a single season in the top flight to convince me of his credentials.
Added to that, he also flopped massively with Reading, so it's not like he's got the golden touch wherever he's been.

If Harry goes, there's only one man I want at the Lane.

Everyone knows who that is, but the chances are slim to none.

I wouldn't personally be in favour of hiring Rodgers because whilst I appreciate his philosophy, he hasn't proved himself yet.
I'd need more than a single season in the top flight to convince me of his credentials.
Added to that, he also flopped massively with Reading, so it's not like he's got the golden touch wherever he's been.

If Harry goes, there's only one man I want at the Lane.

Everyone knows who that is, but the chances are slim to none.

when Ramos was sacked, did you even envisage Levy would go for Redknapp and when it was announced that in fact Redknapp was the manager what did you think?

excited? so-so? underwhelmed?

all round yes, but strikers are judged on goals (Hello fernando Torres) and in terms of value for money, will Llorente at 35 mill be that more effective and productive in front of goal than 8 mill Cisse. Plus, for any player, the price tag can be a heavy burden to carry. Makes fools out of very good players (hello again Fernando Torres) and Llorente at Bilbao doesnt have this burden, Cisse doesnt have this burden.

Again, I I can't dance with you.

That said, regardless of fees, if you asked my straight up who I'd rather have, there's no question who I'd choose.

It's all moot anyway, as neither are coming here, we'll sign Carlton Cole.

I think Swansea are getting on peoples nerves because of comparisins with Barcelona. Actually they are a bottom half premier lague team who have done really well in their first top flight season, nothing more.

They're the media's flavour of the month (as we were earlier in the season). Who cares what the media states? No, there is a definite correlation between this anti-Swansea feeling from Spurs fans and Rodgers being linked to Spurs.

I was over the moon!

Literally. I'd always liked him.

well there weren't many like you:) and shows that the new manager doesnt have to be universally accepted for him to be successful

hopefully we also get the man you want this time round too;)

Back