• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Re: Schalke/Athletico Bilbao; It'll be interesting to see 'our' future Number 9 in action tonight... The Llorente v Huntelaar derby if you will!!

gonads, I switched channels to have a quick look at the other matches, turn back and see I've missed two goals ](*,)

Loved Llorente ever since I saw him play in a (losing) side against Real Madrid last season. He was absolutely awesome. Scored two (I think?), in something like a 5-2 defeat.

Nice dive from Raul there. =;

Last edited:
Superb strike from Raul.

Edit: and a damn shame that chip didn't go in, would have been a brilliant way to get his hat-trick.

Last edited:
I hope people on here don't actually believe that Bilbao have any intention of selling Llorente in the summer or that the guy will wanna leave.

I hope people on here don't actually believe that Bilbao have any intention of selling Llorente in the summer or that the guy will wanna leave.

One can dream... and it's not all that far-fetched, is it? If Bilbao finish outside the top-four, while we do, what exactly inhibits us from looking like a decent option for him? After all, we've got CL football ,we'll have a new manager who hopefully can be more easily related to by these foreign players, and we'll hopefully have won the FA Cup. We'd be an attractive proposition, no doubt about it.

At the moment, it's just a dream. But it may well soon become reality.

Llorente and Huntelaar up top in a four four two, 'ave some of that, etc, etc. :D

Bilbao have been utter dog brick in the league lately. I said Biesla is extremley overrated due to this Europa league form and his unnaorthodox, hung ho formation will be disatorous in this league.

There are people in world football who disagrees with you...

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/88/spain/2012/03/16/2971589/guardiola-athletic-bilbaos-bielsa-the-best-coach-on-the

Pep Guardiola: "Bielsa is currently the best coach on the planet. We're lucky to have him in La Liga so that we can learn from him."

--------------

Another supremely entertaining Bilbao match. I think them underperforming in the league at the moment is because they don't have the squad to deal with Europe and La Liga at the same time.

Would like to see them win the EL this season, great to see teams who take the tournament seriously and always entertaining to watch Bielsa's teams.

Back