• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Penalty incident is a bit strange. He clearly just leaves, even puts his left foot forward to make sure it makes contact with the goalie. They get given most of the time, but I think you can defend not giving.

Quite entertaining half, although it all slowed down in the last 5-10 minutes. Close, could easily have been 2-2 instead of 0-0.

Loads of players struggling with the pitch, incredibly poor condition.

Oh, and the Norwegian commentator is the worst commentator known to mankind. Really.

I dunno about that mate. There's some fearsome competition for that title.

And yet he's outstandingly crap....

Peter Drury, that utter, utter c**t, John "Spurs are sneaking into the Semi-final!" c**ting Champion, Martin Tyler ffs, everyone on the pathetic bloody BBC.

Don't get me started on the co-"commentators" and the mugs in the studio....

Peter Drury, that utter, utter c**t, John "Spurs are sneaking into the Semi-final!" c**ting Champion, Martin Tyler ffs, everyone on the pathetic bloody BBC.

Don't get me started on the co-"commentators" and the mugs in the studio....

I lived in Ireland for a couple of years and watched loads of games on Sky, and I've also watched quite a few games on streams with English commentators, we even get some games with English commentators on Norwegian telly. Yet, this guy is still shocking...

Surprised that Milan were so content to play for a 0-0. I really struggle to see how they can hope to go through after a 0-0 at home.

I think the pitch ruined this game, all the players looked knackered and Barca couldn't really play their game like they normally do. Only Xavi and Messi seemed to manage with that pitch.

Penalty incident is a bit strange. He clearly just leaves, even puts his left foot forward to make sure it makes contact with the goalie. They get given most of the time, but I think you can defend not giving.

Quite entertaining half, although it all slowed down in the last 5-10 minutes. Close, could easily have been 2-2 instead of 0-0.

Loads of players struggling with the pitch, incredibly poor condition.

Oh, and the Norwegian commentator is the worst commentator known to mankind. Really.

Who was it? I was at work so couldnt see the match myself

AC Milan 0 - 1 Tottenham
AC Milan 4 - 0 Arsenal
AC Milan 0 - 0 Barcelona

What a useless, ageing side. The only logical conclusion to draw is Crouch > Messi > RVP

There's a poster called Bradford?

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

Back