• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The All New Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

The journo in question is very well respected, he has said he believes there is an 80% chance it will go through on twitter later on, the player is happy, just up to Levy to eff it up now...

The problem is, what if we weren't interested in the first place? What if the agent has placed the story to whip up buyers, and the only 'result' we got from it was Levy looking like he blew something we never actually wanted in the first place? Hope I'm wrong...

The problem is, what if we weren't interested in the first place? What if the agent has placed the story to whip up buyers, and the only 'result' we got from it was Levy looking like he blew something we never actually wanted in the first place? Hope I'm wrong...

Cant see it myself either. Sneider is still absolutely top quality. Would offer top Champions League clubs something. Out of our league i'm afraid. Would love to proved wrong.

Greg Stobart @gstobart

Meanwhile there have been talks over Sneijder but money involved make it very difficult and expensive deal to do

just like the eden hazard debacle.
agents have found a way to use THFC as a stepping stone without the need for the player to set foot in the club!

Few intersting quotes today.

AVB on Willian and Leandro:

"We made contact with Willian and he was one of the players who we were interested in. I like his work, but we had a point where we had to stop?we couldn't meet his valuation. When it's like that, it's difficult, so we left the negotiation.
"Shakhtar are a difficult club to negotiate with. They know the value of Willian, they don't need money, they don't need help. They can keep hold of their players."
"Leandro had a great Olympics. There are many interesting players, there are many here also?we are satisfied. But, obviously we will follow the best players and youngsters and Leandro fits this profile.
"We are watching his progression. After the Olympics he had injuries and didn't play a lot. If he is within our limits, he is always on our list."

Benny on his return:

"The sun is with us this morning!!!! Hey hey !!!! GOOD LOL i prepar my com bk in couples of day...LOL"

Re: The Transfer Rumour Update Thread - NO Discussion

At the risk of being slapped on the bum, can we ban Tribal Football stories from this thread? I know most transfer rumours are nonsense, but Tribal Football are on a whole other level. I wouldn't be surprised if they linked us with the Easter Bunny.

At the risk of being slapped on the bum, can we ban Tribal Football stories from this thread? I know most transfer rumours are nonsense, but Tribal Football are on a whole other level. I wouldn't be surprised if they linked us with the Easter Bunny.

Can he play the lone frontman role?

Several of them reference other sites/papers. I usually try looking for the originals or alternatives.

Just reading that Moussa Sissoko's contract is up in the summer, might be worth it to replace Thudd? Remember he looked good a couple of years back.

Back