• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The All New Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

Money doesn't overly mean much to bilbao they'd rather get 6 months out of llorente then 6mill i'd imagine as due to their cantera policy they can't go out and reinvest the money on any old player.

That is a good point. I am sure their policy breaks every rule in the book, though.
Barca forsook millions in shirt sponsorship for years, too.
They do things differently in Spain.

Way back in August we brought you a story from Le 10 Sport in France who said that that Spurs were targeting Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang as a cheaper alternative to Loic Remy. The club's interest in the player was also reported byThe Sun and Sky Sports over the past week with claims that Tottenham, and Manchester United, had sent scouts to watch the St Etienne striker.

le10aug.png

He is thought to favour staying in France for a while but his club would surely be tempted to cash in if a big enough offer arrived, however he's not too keen on Tottenham Hotspur. This week's Le10 magazine is full of interesting things regarding transfers related to Premier League clubs but perhaps the interview with Aubameyang is the most revealing.

When asked about Tottenham interest and the possibility of him moving there he said he wasn't happy with what happened during the summer.

"In June, they tried to take me, it's true... it got a bit weird. If they come back in, I would say no. Without regret. I didn't appreciate the way in which it happened last summer. They contacted my father in England. Finally, there was an agent with another agent ... Agents arriving from everywhere, don't like to do it this way."

Duncan Castles ‏@DuncanCastles
Carlo Cudicini close to leaving Tottenham for two-year contract at Los Angeles Galaxy.

Duncan Castles ‏@DuncanCastles
Carlo Cudicini close to leaving Tottenham for two-year contract at Los Angeles Galaxy.

Potentially some correct ITK!!!!!

noahrobert on SC:

I don't usually get involved but one of our keepers MAY be off tonight. I know who and where and can post to mod, also why it won't happen if it wont...

Apparently decision made tonight.

Whilst not pertinent to transfers per see..

Steve Clarke just mentioned that all season long loans from premiership to premiership clubs have the opportunity for a January recall.

I did not know that.

Edit: perhaps it is pertinent, Danny Rose?

I wonder who will be in for Will Hughes.

Were you just randomly speculating or were you referencing the Mirror report claiming that we are in for him?

I know nothing about him. What's he like............typically English and overhyped or actually genuinely promising?

Last edited:
Were you just randomly speculating or were you referencing the Mirror report claiming that we are in for him?

I know nothing about him. What's he like............typically English and overhyped or actually genuinely promising?

At this stage of his development anyway. Derby have a few youngsters that look like they could be decent prospects, Mason Bennett being another. Neither should be thinking of leaving Derby for the foreseeable future in my opinion they'll develop faster there playing week in week out in the Championship than reserve games for a PL club.

I don't know much about Will Hughes personally but apparently Barcelona have been watching and have a dossier on him.

I didn't know at all, was just speculating after reading that Barcelona have a dossier on him.

HOLY fudging brick!! There is an Italian correspondent on talksport right now saying Sneider has agreed to come to us!!

He's absolutely adamant! Holy fudging brick!!

HOLY fudging brick!! There is an Italian correspondent on talksport right now saying Sneider has agreed to come to us!!

He's absolutely adamant! Holy fudging brick!!

That would be amazing although I still have my doubts if it will happen. I've always thought he would be the perfect replacement for Scholes at Man United and at 12M€ he would be an absolut steal. It would be a typical Levy signing though instead of signing Moutinho, which I've never really thought would materialise.
[-o<

That would be amazing although I still have my doubts if it will happen. I've always thought he would be the perfect replacement for Scholes at Man United and at 12M€ he would be an absolut steal. It would be a typical Levy signing though instead of signing Moutinho, which I've never really thought would materialise.
[-o<

Would he be instead of Moutinho? Wouldn't he be more instead of Willian - i.e. a floating/versitle AM (Rafa replacement), rather than a deeper sitting ball recycling #8 (Modric replacement)

Would he be instead of Moutinho? Wouldn't he be more instead of Willian - i.e. a floating/versitle AM (Rafa replacement), rather than a deeper sitting ball recycling #8 (Modric replacement)

Pretty sure that, if Sneijder did indeed sign for Spurs, there would be no room for Moutinho.

Sandro, Dembele, Sneijder for the midfield three.

I'd be well happy with that.

Back