• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The All New Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

I'd be happy with Sissoko in and Hudd out.

Thats truly how its looking. Summertime we may be looking at Holtby/Sissoko/Dembele/Sandro/Carroll/Luongo/Parrett as CMs....i think Parker, Hudd and Livermore will be sold or loaned out.

Tweet by 'Transfer Quantum' (never heard of them...)

'Tottenham Hotspur are said to have had a $24million bid accepted by Internacional for 23-year old Brazilian striker Leandro Damião.'

No source/quotes etc.

Thats truly how its looking. Summertime we may be looking at Holtby/Sissoko/Dembele/Sandro/Carroll/Luongo/Parrett as CMs....i think Parker, Hudd and Livermore will be sold or loaned out.

I'll be surprised if Dean Parrett can be bothered to stay with us past the summer.
Clearly not given an opportunity at Spurs and now a senior player.
Can see Parrett, Mason and Obika all leave when their contract expire in the summer,
sadly Pritchard as well - though I reckon will give a fight for him. Could see Ferguson being tinkled at us and do a Fryers in return though.

I'll be surprised if Dean Parrett can be bothered to stay with us past the summer.
Clearly not given an opportunity at Spurs and now a senior player.
Can see Parrett, Mason and Obika all leave when their contract expire in the summer,
sadly Pritchard as well - though I reckon will give a fight for him. Could see Ferguson being tinkled at us and do a Fryers in return though.

Yes, I wonder what's going on with Pritchard. Unlike the club not to have secured such a talent on a long term contract. And he didn't feature in many youth / u21 games in the month or so before Christmas. I wonder whether another club has indeed got to him.

Would be a great shame. Ages....decades, even...since we produced an attacking player of genuine quality.

Yes, I wonder what's going on with Pritchard. Unlike the club not to have secured such a talent on a long term contract. And he didn't feature in many youth / u21 games in the month or so before Christmas. I wonder whether another club has indeed got to him.

Would be a great shame. Ages....decades, even...since we produced an attacking player of genuine quality.

I would say that Nick Barmby was probably the last one.

I would say that Nick Barmby was probably the last one.

Probably right......made his debut in 1992 - which says it all about how little we've produced. Peter Crouch is the only other attacking player in the intervening years who has gone on to have any sort of a career with us. And even he had to leave the club before making it.

Bizarre for a club known for its attacking excellence and defensive fragility but we've produced some truly outstanding defenders over the years - Ledley, Campbell, Carr (he genuinely was outstanding before injury and move to Saudi Sportswashing Machine) and now, possibly, Caulker. But very few strikers, wingers or attacking midfielders.

Tweet by 'Transfer Quantum' (never heard of them...)

'Tottenham Hotspur are said to have had a $24million bid accepted by Internacional for 23-year old Brazilian striker Leandro Damião.'

No source/quotes etc.

Textbook BS seen in the last 4 windows.

I'm over Leandro, never gonna' happen.

Probably right......made his debut in 1992 - which says it all about how little we've produced. Peter Crouch is the only other attacking player in the intervening years who has gone on to have any sort of a career with us. And even he had to leave the club before making it.

Bizarre for a club known for its attacking excellence and defensive fragility but we've produced some truly outstanding defenders over the years - Ledley, Campbell, Carr (he genuinely was outstanding before injury and move to Saudi Sportswashing Machine) and now, possibly, Caulker. But very few strikers, wingers or attacking midfielders.

Sort of feel its a wider problem. Apart from Utd's team of kids that came through in 1992 only Gerrard has stuck at a top side, off the top of my head of course. All of west hams golden generation have moved along, Chelsea obviously don't bother, city likewise. Defenders seem to stick around longer

Sort of feel its a wider problem. Apart from Utd's team of kids that came through in 1992 only Gerrard has stuck at a top side, off the top of my head of course. All of west hams golden generation have moved along, Chelsea obviously don't bother, city likewise. Defenders seem to stick around longer

Very possibly true.

But my point was more that we have barely produced a single attacking player of note over the past twenty years while simultaneously producing a number of outstanding defenders. If anything, most people would expect the opposite from Spurs.

Rednapp

“Jake’s a good player. I have bags of time for him and if Spurs want to do anything it would interest me."

What would we accept? What do you think Livermore is worth?

Playing regularly would do him good so a loan move may be beneficial too. He has an impressive physique, the rest of his game could develop. He has a powerful shot on him and works hard.

Holtby, Sissoko and Llorente all on free transfers?

Has levy written all over it hasn't it.

Yes I think so although it sounds like Llorente is going to Juve. If we get Sissoko along with Holtby surely that means Livermore, Hudd, and Parker on their way out.

I still think we need Moutinho right now, to challenge for top 4. Moutinho + Damaio would be perfect but not sure Levy will splash that much cash. Maybe we can generate some money through sales though.

Maybe something or maybe nothing but one of our 'targets' has called a sickie. Would obviously team up again with his old partner.
Ajax travels Sunday without Toby Alderweireld to Brazil, where Amsterdammers are preparing for the second half of the season. PSV's Mark van Bommel (photo) in the Netherlands remained.

The 23-year-old Alderweireld is sick and therefore remains at home. It is unknown whether Alderweireld possibly later travels to Rio de Janeiro, where Ajax on 13 January an exhibition game played against Vasco da Gama. The residue Alderweireld, the selection of coach Frank de Boer now 23 players.

PSV's Saturday traveled to Thailand, but coach dingdong Advocaat, Van Bommel at home because of a virus. Also on his knee injured Luciano Narsingh and Orlando Engelaar, who is looking for a new club, stay home.

Erik Pieters, Dries Mertens, Ola Toivonen and Jetro Willems have traveled with you, even if faced with the four physical discomforts. The Friday IF Elfsborg acquired Oscar Hiljemark is also part of the 25-man squad of PSV.
http://www.vi.nl/nieuws/233743/Alderweireld-en-Van-Bommel-blijven-achter-in-Nederland.htm

Yes I think so although it sounds like Llorente is going to Juve. If we get Sissoko along with Holtby surely that means Livermore, Hudd, and Parker on their way out.

I still think we need Moutinho right now, to challenge for top 4. Moutinho + Damaio would be perfect but not sure Levy will splash that much cash. Maybe we can generate some money through sales though.

i don't think we can afford both...

Maybe something or maybe nothing but one of our 'targets' has called a sickie. Would obviously team up again with his old partner.
Ajax travels Sunday without Toby Alderweireld to Brazil, where Amsterdammers are preparing for the second half of the season. PSV's Mark van Bommel (photo) in the Netherlands remained.

The 23-year-old Alderweireld is sick and therefore remains at home. It is unknown whether Alderweireld possibly later travels to Rio de Janeiro, where Ajax on 13 January an exhibition game played against Vasco da Gama. The residue Alderweireld, the selection of coach Frank de Boer now 23 players.

PSV's Saturday traveled to Thailand, but coach dingdong Advocaat, Van Bommel at home because of a virus. Also on his knee injured Luciano Narsingh and Orlando Engelaar, who is looking for a new club, stay home.

Erik Pieters, Dries Mertens, Ola Toivonen and Jetro Willems have traveled with you, even if faced with the four physical discomforts. The Friday IF Elfsborg acquired Oscar Hiljemark is also part of the 25-man squad of PSV.
http://www.vi.nl/nieuws/233743/Alderweireld-en-Van-Bommel-blijven-achter-in-Nederland.htm

Toby Alderweireld shares the same agent as Sneijder...if there were any agent talks over recent months, id guess Spurs were discussing the defender rather than the Inter man

Mmmm...would be interesting if we hear soon that Gallas is off to QPR!

Other than saving wages, there's no point selling Gallas, as he's out of contract in June anyway, so will have no value.

I'd rather keep him as a 4th CB with Kaboul out for 6-8 weeks more.

Back