• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The All New Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

He has 6 months left on his contract. This is their last chance to make any money off him, but they won't give in to low bids.
But if his contract ends after the window..?
I am not being deliberately dense I genuinely don't get it. I did not get how Arsenal got the mega bucks for Nasri and RVP either??

In January he can sign a pre-contract with a non-Spanish club and move for free in the summer.

He would have to tell his club as they can't sell him to anyone else, so I guess it will be announced.

So how does that improve the club's position-it weakens it, dunnit?

The club is saying that they don't care about letting that happen, unless of course they get an offer they consider worthwhile, just not in so many words.

So how does that improve the club's position-it weakens it, dunnit?

The club is saying if you want him now you have to pay bucks for him.

Llorente doesn't want to be there, so he'll want clubs to pay for him. CLubs will want him there and then so they';d want to pay for him.

By threatening to force him to stay, they're pushing the price up.. It's pretty logical..

The club is saying if you want him now you have to pay bucks for him.

Llorente doesn't want to be there, so he'll want clubs to pay for him
. Clubs will want him there and then so they'd want to pay for him.

By threatening to force him to stay, they're pushing the price up.. It's pretty logical..

Run that by me again.

Run that by me again.

Seriously?

Player wants to leave club. He wants clubs to come in and get him out of the club because he no longer wishes to be there. He does not want to stay where he is. If he did want to be there, he would sign a new contract, has he done that? no.

Therefore he is more likely to sign for the club the get him out of there during the january window. Club has stated they will force him to stay unless large(ish) amounts are paid.

Honestly don't see what you're not getting.

Seriously?

Player wants to leave club. He wants clubs to come in and get him out of the club because he no longer wishes to be there. He does not want to stay where he is. If he did want to be there, he would sign a new contract, has he done that? no.

Therefore he is more likely to sign for the club the get him out of there during the january window. Club has stated they will force him to stay unless large(ish) amounts are paid.

Honestly don't see what you're not getting.

No problems if you can't be bothered.

No problems if you can't be bothered.

facepalm-500x4001.jpg

Chris Tarrant says in "Who wants to be a millionaire"...the questions are only easy if you know the answer.

I can explain things that I know very easilly..others have difficulty.

I don't have the patience to be a teacher.

I don't see why i should bother to explain things a second time when they should have paid enough attention the first time round. :p

raphael honigstein ‏@honigstein
"Huntelaar has decided to renew Schalke contract, details to be announced in the coming days" (via @DerWestenSport)

Blatantly on a wind up.

OK, clever clogs, maybe you can explain to me how Bilbao have the "upper hand" if Llorente decides he doesn't want to go to any side that puts in a bid?
And how do Bilbao have the upper hand if he signs a pre contract or leaves for nothing in the summer?
Just explain that to me or withdraw your comment.

Last edited:
Money doesn't overly mean much to bilbao they'd rather get 6 months out of llorente then 6mill i'd imagine as due to their cantera policy they can't go out and reinvest the money on any old player.

Back