• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The All New Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

Had a couple of injuries I do believe, I would love him at Spurs.
I would love him at Spurs too. Think he would cost a bit more than £14m though. Think he would be perfect as a lone front man, reminds me a bit of Zlatan.

They're also reporting Hudd to Fulham, Livermore to QPR. Story later.

Here's the Leandro, Hudd, Livermore story. Written by Andre's mate Jason Burt too it would seem:

A_3xPj4CYAAFXx-.jpg

A_3xPj4CYAAFXx-.jpg:large

Last edited:
People may shoot me down and say utter rubbish but think it will be a serious mistake letting huddlestone and livermore both go in this window. It was only a few weeks ago Dembele was injured and Hudd was playing every week. Squads win trophies not first XIs

Mirror also got a story saying cheatski and the Manc pair sniffing round an in settled modric

People may shoot me down and say utter rubbish but think it will be a serious mistake letting huddlestone and livermore both go in this window. It was only a few weeks ago Dembele was injured and Hudd was playing every week. Squads win trophies not first XIs

Those two out and Moutinho in.

Parker then goes too in the summer, to be replaced by Holtby.

That leaves us with 5 players + Carroll for 3 starting positions (with Dembele, Holtby and Siggy all able to play further forward as AMs as well).

15m and Gomes would be awesome, will not get my hopes up though, think this one is very unlikely. Also, will he have just finished his season in Brazil? Think we'd have a Sandro-esque case of having a period of settling in and managing fitness levels.

I like having Livermore around, good squad player but wouldn't be too sad to see Huddlestone leave. Letting both leave without a replacement would be silly but I doubt we'd do that.

I would imagine a loan deal for one but not both? Unless there are legs in the Moutinho transfer rumour?
We have got a lot of good players not getting game time and Kaboul will be fit again soon.

I would love him at Spurs too. Think he would cost a bit more than £14m though. Think he would be perfect as a lone front man, reminds me a bit of Zlatan.

:lol: Leandro??? in what way? cant see many similarities myself

Back