• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Academy, NextGen, U18 & U21 Premier League and On-Loan Thread

SPURS LOAN WATCH:

Jordan Archer made a key save as Wycombe came from behind to grab a point at AFC Wimbledon on Saturday.

The young goalkeeper, 19, came face-to-face with former Spur Neil Sullivan, 23 years his senior, in the League Two clash at Kingsmeadow.

With the score at 2-1 in AFC Wimbledon's favour, Jordan showed fine reactions to deny Paul McCallum a hat-trick, tipping over his point-blank header.

Matt McClure then struck 18 minutes from time to earn Wycombe a point.

Adam Smith played 90 minutes as Millwall earned a 1-1 draw at Bolton in the Championship.

In the Premier League, Harry Kane was an unused substitute as Norwich City drew 0-0 with Saudi Sportswashing Machine, while Danny Rose missed Sunderland's 3-0 win against West Ham because of injury.

Meanwhile, Bongani Khumalo has missed PAOK's last two fixtures in the Greek Super League as he's joined the South Africa squad for the African Cup of Nations.

Starting U-21 team vs Wolves is: Miles, Fredericks, Fryers, Velijkovic, Hall, Livermore, Falque, Mason, Obika, Carroll & Townsend

11. GOAL 1-0 SPURS. Mason wins a free-kick just outside the Wolves box. Townsend steps up & curls it into the top corner for 1-0

8dd840265e4b11e2996722000a9f18fe_7.jpg

66. GOAL. 2-0 Spurs Townsend tricks his way into the box and slides across for Carroll to slot home.

77. GOAL! 3-1 Spurs. Fantastic work by Mason as he races to the byline and crosses to Obika on penalty spot who finishes low to the left

90. GOAL! 4-1 to Spurs. Obika finishes a flowing counter to secure a brace with a side-footed finish.

91. GOAL! 5-1 Spurs. Great work from Obika pressing high up the pitch before passing to Falque who curls past the keeper in to bottom corner

Action from Spurs U21 5-1 Wolves U21...

A1586.jpg

...Milos Veljkovic & Zeki Fryers deal with a Wolves attack.

Spurs unused subs today: Priestley (GK), Stewart, Gallifouco, Bostock & Coulthirst

Has it been proved or disproved that Pritchard is fit/injured? If fit, things dont look good for his future for Spurs. Any news on Luongo?

Massimo Luongo last appeared for Spurs U21s (again playing as a central defender) in the 3-0 win at Aston Villa on 17th December 2012.

Massimo Luongo last appeared for Spurs U21s (again playing as a central defender) in the 3-0 win at Aston Villa on 17th December 2012.

whats the news on pritchard you seem to know a lot about the contract side of things, i was sure he was on a long contract but then recently this how out of contract thing in the summer started up.

whats the news on pritchard you seem to know a lot about the contract side of things, i was sure he was on a long contract but then recently this how out of contract thing in the summer started up.

There's been nothing official from the club regarding Pritchard's contract, which in itself is not unusual.

Hopefully, it's just media speculation fueled by reported speculation of interest from Real Madrid last year.

Will we see Obika on the bench v Man U? I've never seen him play, but this is his chance surely with Ade away.

I was going to say no, but then I remembered that the transfer window has opened now and we're allowed to make changes to our squad list.

If he does get a spot on the bench it'll be a nice message to every youth player, that if you do show good form you're in with a chance, even if it's taken some time to show that good form, but I really doubt we'll see him on the bench, I think we would have seen him in a carling cup game or EL game on the bench by now if AVB saw some real potential in him but who knows.

If he does get a spot on the bench it'll be a nice message to every youth player, that if you do show good form you're in with a chance, even if it's taken some time to show that good form, but I really doubt we'll see him on the bench, I think we would have seen him in a carling cup game or EL game on the bench by now if AVB saw some real potential in him but who knows.

He's not in our EL squad, so that would be tricky. Not sure about the COC, the rules only say any player registered with the league is eligible. Wasn't in our PL squad either.

Back