• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Academy, NextGen, U18 & U21 Premier League and On-Loan Thread

Liverpool host Inter Milan today in the last of the 2012-13 U19 NextGen Series group stage matches, needing a win to qualify for the knock-out phase.

Still no word yet on who Tottenham's opponents will be in the Round of 16.

SPURS LOAN WATCH

Adam Smith provided an assist for Millwall as The Lions beat Preston 1-0 in the third round of The FA Cup.

Liam Feeney scored the only goal of the game, drilling the ball into the net after a low right-wing cross from Smith. Millwall will host Aston Villa in the fourth round.

In League Two, Jordan Archer played in goal as Wycombe beat Chesterfield 2-1 to move up to 11th in the table.

Harry Kane and Nathan Byrne were both unused substitutes in their games for Norwich and Crawley Town respectively.

Our Spurs XI are in action against Charlton Athletic today in a training friendly.

Perhaps we might see some action from Younes Kaboul?

1882 are considering doing the Spurs U21 vs Scum U21 at Barnet on Mon April 22nd (7.00pm ko).

I think i will have some of that.

Our Spurs XI are in action against Charlton Athletic today in a training friendly.

Perhaps we might see some action from Younes Kaboul?

Spurs XI (2) 4-0 (0) Charlton Athletic

Miles

Fredericks, Fryers (62 Stewart), Veljkovic, Hall

Mason (66 Gomelt), Livermore, Carroll

Falque, Obika (66 Coulibaly), Townsend

Goals: Obika (2), Livermore, Townsend​

Miles

Fryers right sided centre back and Hall left back? T'other way around, surely?

I'm not confident it will ever end to be honest. We'll probably decide to give him a few more years on the basis that he is a good laugh....

Wonder whether it makes a difference how well Obika does but now is a good time to be impressing, if Ade's gone and Defoe gets an injury some time on the bench wouldn't be too farfetched. Wonder whether Lancaster is around as well, thought he looked good in his 15 minute cameo at the Lane (can't remember who it was against though).

Pritchard is off I think, won't extend his contract. Shame as he is top notch by all accounts and will probably succeed at premier league level

Pritchard is off I think, won't extend his contract. Shame as he is top notch by all accounts and will probably succeed at premier league level

Is that a fact or just a hunch?

If you're right, it would be a great shame. I wonder who's got to him? There was talk of Barca and Real Madrid, though that still seems a bit fanciful. Man Utd or Chelsea, perhaps?

Certainly, he hasn't featured in many NextGen, U21 or development squad friendly games over the past few months. We can only hope that it's because he does have a bit of an injury.

Miles

My cousin played in goal for Charlton in that game. Played pretty well too by the sound of the report on the official site. According to my Aunt who was at the game the new facility is "beyond comparison" and "simply light years ahead of anything else".

Back