• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Academy, NextGen, U18 & U21 Premier League and On-Loan Thread

A bit of ITK here;
Harry kane has been notified that after tomorrows game with Saudi Sportswashing Machine he will be returning to Tottenham.

Kane was an unused sub the other day when he needs to get match fit. Norwich have lost 4 EPL games in a row. Before that they were doing OK without him so maybe Clipboard won't play him and if he doesn't it might be opportune to bring Harry home.
But maybe he will stay. I would say 40% he stays at Norwich.

It seems that Andros Townsend has joined Huddersfield Town on loan for the rest of the season.

Rather a strange one, as he looks ready for first team football at Spurs or on loan at another Premier League club.

Wherever he goes it's important that he plays as many games as possible and not end up on the bench and I don't really see many clubs in the PL where that would happen

It seems that Andros Townsend has joined Huddersfield Town on loan for the rest of the season.

Rather a strange one, as he looks ready for first team football at Spurs or on loan at another Premier League club.

for fudges sake

that is not at you mate but jesus i want to see townsend in and around the first team, obviously bale is ahead of him but he should be getting minutes on the pitch at least. We have done well with walker, caulker and to a lesser extent carroll and livermore but we should involve townsend more.

fudged off now.

for fudges sake

that is not at you mate but jesus i want to see townsend in and around the first team, obviously bale is ahead of him but he should be getting minutes on the pitch at least. We have done well with walker, caulker and to a lesser extent carroll and livermore but we should involve townsend more.

fudged off now.

This was supposed to have been reported on Sky Sports News, but I can't find any trace of it.

Perhaps it's best to treat this one with a huge pinch of salt for the time being.

On the Huddersfield forum they were having a massive whingefest about ITK. :lol:

They have signed Ross Barkley though.

for fudges sake

fudged off now.

exactly. townsend has shown on many occasions that he is more than capable of playing in this team.

Seems our U-16s lost 2-1 to the Whammers today?

Lad who was picked out from my sons team played for them........still an under 15.

Sons team coach is a Whammer and had great fun texting how "they" had beaten the Spuds 2-1

I just gave him brick-loads back

Seems our U-16s lost 2-1 to the Whammers today?

Lad who was picked out from my sons team played for them........still an under 15.

Sons team coach is a Whammer and had great fun texting how "they" had beaten the Spuds 2-1

I just gave him brick-loads back

To be honest, not a good day for any Hammer even to be showing themselves in public, let alone giving it the large one.

Our U-18s lost their away Premier League match to West Ham United 0-1 (HT 0-0).

An early second-half goal was enough to secure the Hammers all three points.

Kane was an unused sub the other day when he needs to get match fit. Norwich have lost 4 EPL games in a row. Before that they were doing OK without him so maybe Clipboard won't play him and if he doesn't it might be opportune to bring Harry home.
But maybe he will stay. I would say 40% he stays at Norwich.

Unused sub again today 0-0 draw. Seems pointless him being there.

Back