• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Academy, NextGen, U18 & U21 Premier League and On-Loan Thread

I haven't seen any negativity towards Kane at Norwich. He came on for a 15 minute spell and did well about 3 months ago and has been injured since, it would be fairly silly for them to be writing him off. Anyone see how he did against West Ham?

I read a thread on the pink'un website yesterday. Slaughtered.

Nothing has impressed me with Kane to be honest. I do not think he will be anything other than a average championship striker.

Midfielder Jermaine Jenas, 29, is heading back to Tottenham after making one start in three months during a loan stint at Nottingham Forest.

Full story: Daily Mirror

Is that true? Not sure what's harder to believe... that he's only started once for a mid-table Championship side or that he's still in his 20's!?

Midfielder Jermaine Jenas, 29, is heading back to Tottenham after making one start in three months during a loan stint at Nottingham Forest.

Full story: Daily Mirror

Is that true? Not sure what's harder to believe... that he's only started once for a mid-table Championship side or that he's still in his 20's!?

Cant we just pay this clown off

Cant we just pay this clown off

I wish! How long as he got left? The Jenas/Bentley saga has dragged on forever now..

Must be bizarre for Forest fans. He left them as this future England captain and then he returns and is pants. It's not even like he returned to his boyhood club and couldn't cut it due to being 37 and past it... he's still only 29 ffs!

I wish! How long as he got left? The Jenas/Bentley saga has dragged on forever now..

Must be bizarre for Forest fans. He left them as this future England captain and then he returns and is pants. It's not even like he returned to his boyhood club and couldn't cut it due to being 37 and past it... he's still only 29 ffs!

From march 21 2012: "The Club can also confirm that it has exercised its option to extend Jermaine Jenas’ contract by a further year until 2014."

I believe Levy thought he could squeeze out a few more pennies by extending his contract, unfortunately his transfer (to Sunderland?) fell through in august.

From march 21 2012: "The Club can also confirm that it has exercised its option to extend Jermaine Jenas’ contract by a further year until 2014."

I believe Levy thought he could squeeze out a few more pennies by extending his contract, unfortunately his transfer (to Sunderland?) fell through in august.

#-o ](*,)

Another Summer of trying to offload him to the promoted teams followed by a deadline day loan again then I guess...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jake_Livermore

I was thinking a loan move to QPR would be ideal for Jake but then went to Wiki and noticed he is 23 yo. I like him but can he ever be a starter?
Fulham and QPR interested according to

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2256857/Tottenham-sell-Jake-Livermore.html

Does he ever have to be a starter? You look at some of the players who came through the ranks over at teams like United and some of them were never starters, yet they kept them around.

You need a squad, not just starters.

Oh right, didn't see any announcement.

Did he perform well there? Haven't seen a single match report or media article on him anyway.

Not really. Missed a few games with injury but didnt read about anything going particuarly well. Saw him on the telly over xmas and he admitted it himself.

Back