• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Because we are losing modric, dos santos and i hope jenas, we have already lost krancjar and i also hope bentley and piennar will follow suit. Adefensive upgrade on parker or maybe just give livermore the chance to shine, could not do a lot worse then parker.

Dos Santos and Jenas are irrelevant as we didnt really use them last year. Same with Bentley. Pienaar and Krancjar were very much bit part players and wide midfielders not central midfielders. Lets see what happens with Modric

Because we are losing modric, dos santos and i hope jenas, we have already lost krancjar and i also hope bentley and piennar will follow suit. Adefensive upgrade on parker or maybe just give livermore the chance to shine, could not do a lot worse then parker.

Sandro?

Or i've completely missed what your saying..

The others are bit part players (excluding Modric), but it the 'New manager' wants to make use of his squad, it might be a little thin on the ground..

We're signing Rossi \o/

GIUSEPPE ROSSI ‏@GiuseppeRossi22
Whale Wars on Animal Planet is crayyyyy...you gotta check it out

Emma Emma ‏@Em_A
@GiuseppeRossi22 Talking of Whales, have you seen Big Miracle?

GIUSEPPE ROSSI GIUSEPPE ROSSI ‏@GiuseppeRossi22
@Em_A nope. What's that?

Emma Emma ‏@Em_A
@GiuseppeRossi22 based on true story '88, fam of 3 whales stuck under ice in Alaska, the pres, oil comps & sov uni got involved to free them

@Em_A damn, sounds good. Gonna check it out. Thanks :)

Emma Emma ‏@Em_A
@GiuseppeRossi22 PS. If you ever end up at Spurs (good choice) we can watch The Giants and Whales together, haha!

@Em_A that sounds like a plan..I'll remember your face. I'm gonna need new friends

Storm is a good sign. Madrid rather than a direct rival and possibility of another player coming the other way.

------------------ LLORIS ----------------
WALKER --- VERTY --- KABOUL --- BAE
-------- MOUTINHO --- SANDRO --------
LENNON ---------- VDV* ---------- BALE
----------------- FALCAO -----------------

*or Sig.

That'll do me nicely! fudge the little rat face!!! ;)

Slightly optimistic

I really can't believe some of the poster here and on other boards. How do you guys react so negatively towards the PLAYER when the only foundation for any of your anger is from ITK and journos?? I'm seen 'fudge Modric' 'fudge Sig' and 'fudge others' based only on speculation - it's kind of weird. I imagine these guys are sitting in their homes playing FIFA 12 not having a clue what's going on - I bet it's all rather boring and not nearly as exciting as we all think.

Awu6SE1CQAAhiDc.jpg:large

Sorry if posted already! 8)

AEG invests - what do they get in return? Apart from the obvious. Is there somethin more behind it like naming rights of the stadium but theyre giving us a lump sum up front?

AEG invests - what do they get in return? Apart from the obvious. Is there somethin more behind it like naming rights of the stadium but theyre giving us a lump sum up front?

Cant believe that they would be 'investing' in Spurs (ie buying equity in the club). Much more like that its naming rights

They would have an outside concert venue holding probably 80k when we build a new stadium for their exclusive use no doubt, as you know they own the O2, maybe The AEG Arean could be their O22

They would have an outside concert venue holding probably 80k when we build a new stadium for their exclusive use no doubt, as you know they own the O2, maybe The AEG Arean could be their O22

You mean our stadium would be used as a venue for concerts etc? Or an entirely new venue but part of NPD (I doubt that as there is nt much space). I could see the former and would make sense for them eh.

You mean our stadium would be used as a venue for concerts etc? Or an entirely new venue but part of NPD (I doubt that as there is nt much space). I could see the former and would make sense for them eh.

In the Summer like Wembley, AEG to put on massive concerts at our new stadium

No one wants to go to Tottenham though.

Who would care if your going to see a top band, its inside the stadium that counts, which will be amazing and its 15 mins from Liverpool St on the train to NTP, far easier to get too than Wembley or even the Emirates

And dont forget the area will be regenerated thats the whole point.

Also a point of note - Wembley itself is a bit of a brick hole yet people still went to Wembley and still go to Wembley for gigs etc.

Back