• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brynjar Ingi Erluson ‏@brynjarerluson

-According to sources. LFC boosted Gylfi's wages to compete with Spurs. Not saying Gylfi is LFC bound, but they are back in the mix. #TheSig

Rawk will once more be fawning over him.

Forgetting that he was 'brick' when he was 'spurs' bound...

From a icelandic journo...
@brynjarerluson: Hearing that Gylfi will reveal that he wants to join Liverpool FC instead of Tottenham Hotspur. Deal to be confirmed tomorrow

From a icelandic journo...
@brynjarerluson: Hearing that Gylfi will reveal that he wants to join Liverpool FC instead of Tottenham Hotspur. Deal to be confirmed tomorrow

Players are complete fluffy bunnies cuddlings these days, if it was down to footballing reasons, you only have to look at them and us, no comparison...!!!

Players are complete fluffy bunnies cuddlings these days, if it was down to footballing reasons, you only have to look at them and us, no comparison...!!!

You really that bothered?

He is hardly a priority position for us at the moment, there are far better positions to buy for.

He would improve us, he would improve Liverpool. But as long as we spend the money on someone else who improves us...

Its funny how LFC are so desperate for him they have added about £40k plus a week to their original offer, reminds me of how Saudi Sportswashing Machine used to be, only way to get players is to offer ridiculous wages and fees...

You really that bothered?

He is hardly a priority position for us at the moment, there are far better positions to buy for.

He would improve us, he would improve Liverpool. But as long as we spend the money on someone else who improves us...

if we cant get a 22 year old Icelander just bursting onto the scene, plus we are dingdonging around waiting for GHod knows what planetary alignment before announcing a new manager, then i wouldnt be so confident about much else in the near future

can we just name the new manager..........seriously, its July 1st, whats the fcuking hold up now

if we cant get a 22 year old Icelander just bursting onto the scene, plus we are dingdonging around waiting for GHod knows what planetary alignment before announcing a new manager, then i wouldnt be so confident about much else in the near future

A 22 year old Icelander who may choose to play under a manager he has already played under and get a larger wage packet then we could offer him.

Is hardly a huge surprise..

I can agree with you on the manager front though, that does not particularly inspire confidence.

What a bizarre comment

Not really, would indicate he was joining us because of money and then because Liverpool upped the offer and he knows Rodgers he changed his mind.

If he had wanted to join Liverpool then he had plenty of opportunity to do so but didnt because he should have earnt more elsewhere.

Icelandic media reported yesterday that liverpool offered him the same wages Swansea did, 10-20.000 pounds a week, when he went on loan there.

All sorts of crazy and contradicting rumours going round now. Hopefully it'll all be revealed tomorrow, either way.

Really not that bothered if we dont get Gyfli. very low priority position. Maybe this adds credence to the recent reports of us agreeing a fee for Oscar? Cant see why you would want both given that they're both attacking midfielders, even if slightly different players (based on my minimal knowledge of Oscar)

Icelandic media reported yesterday that liverpool offered him the same wages Swansea did, 10-20.000 pounds a week, when he went on loan there.

All sorts of crazy and contradicting rumours going round now. Hopefully it'll all be revealed tomorrow, either way.

do you lot really eat sheeps heads in motorway service stations?

Really not that bothered if we dont get Gyfli. very low priority position. Maybe this adds credence to the recent reports of us agreeing a fee for Oscar? Cant see why you would want both given that they're both attacking midfielders, even if slightly different players (based on my minimal knowledge of Oscar)

Because we are losing modric, dos santos and i hope jenas, we have already lost krancjar and i also hope bentley and piennar will follow suit. Adefensive upgrade on parker or maybe just give livermore the chance to shine, could not do a lot worse then parker.

Back