• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Madrid-Tottenham: money is no problem

The signing of Modric for Madrid enters its final stretch. So far, the main obstacle was the financial claims of Tottenham but thanks to the conversations of the last days, that issue is resolved. The Croatian and is fulfilling his dream of wearing white ...

The saga Modric is coming to an end. In recent days, Real Madrid and Tottenham have come very close positions on the economics of the transfer of Croatian. To the extent that money is no longer a problem for the Balkan wear white (the agreement is imminent). The transaction is expected to close around 32 million euros more variables, not the 38 that called for a few days ago Daniel Levy, president of the Spurs (started asking 45 to the PSG, which was offered that amount, he retired from bid to see who could not convince the player).

The setback will delay a few days of signing an end is sporty and have the White Hart Lane. The English club has asked for time to Madrid to sign a replacement for the Croatian. Or at least have very directed recruitment. Then that would be the transfer of Modric official team Concha Espina.

Search.'s Favorite Villas-Boas, manager of Tottenham, is Moutinho. In fact, the technician was in Aveiro on Saturday saw him at Porto-Academic Super Portugal (as a substitute and came on 57 minutes), but require dragoes 40 million euros, which Levy is not willing to pay and put on the table an alternative: Medo Kamara, Partizan Belgrade midfielder and it would cost half. The National yesterday joined another name to the list, the Rennes midfielder, M'Vila ...

The idea of ​​Mourinho is closing the arrival of Modric before the start of the league on Sunday to have no distraction element and power and work with all players who will storm its third season on the white bench. A day earlier, on Saturday, Tottenham debut in the Premiership against Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Villas-Boas also want to get rid of the hot potato of Modric. So, all looks set to be this week's Madrid player.

From the knowledge of white interest, Modric had no doubts: he wanted to land at the Bernabeu. Turned a deaf ear to the interest of PSG (end Lucas Moura joined after seeing the Balkan just wanted to play for Madrid), seamless held a telephone conversation with Mourinho and stood firm. After backtrack on his stance of rebellion (it was going to force his move Croatia) and apologize to Daniel Levy, spoke to Villas-Boas and since then, he trains alone, sometimes in fields where they exercise the lower divisions of the Spurs, waiting to solve definitely the future.

Selection. One scenario that will change in coming days because Modric is set to join today at the concentration of Croatia in Split. Stimac, arlequinado new coach, has called for a meeting on Wednesday played against Switzerland. Modric takes 56 days without a game since June 18, when he faced Spain in the European Championships and was removed (0-1). For the gallery made a spectacular pass with the outside towards the head of Rakitic, but Casillas saved the goal. The Croatian counting the days to provide such assistance in white.

http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/madrid-tottenham-dinero-problema/20120813dasdaiftb_25/Tes

32m euros? isn't that like £25m sterling?

TRANSFER GOSSIP

Wigan are finalising a loan with Arsenal for Ryo Miyaichi, 19, in a move which is likely to hasten the departure of Victor Moses, 21, who has been subject of a rejected bid by Chelsea.

Full story: Daily Mail
Ryo Miyaichi

The arrival of Ryo Miyaichi at Wigan could pave the way for Victor Moses' departure.

Fulham boss Martin Jol is making a surprise £3m bid to sign French striker David Ngog, 23, from relegated Bolton.

Full story: Daily Mirror

Yann M'Vila, 22, has received a 'concrete offer' from a club in England, the chairman of his club Rennes has confirmed, as speculation mounts over a move to Tottenham.

Full story: Metro

Saudi Sportswashing Machine have reached agreement with Ajax over a £6.2m deal for Dutch international Vurnon Anita, 23.

Full story: Daily Mail

Arsenal could be set to swap Nicklas Bendtner, 24, for AC Milan defender Philippe Mexes, 30.

Full story: talkSPORT

Having signed Jack Rodwell from Everton, Roberto Mancini is likely to step up his efforts to sign Liverpool defender Daniel Agger this week after insisting he needs more signings.

Arsenal have told Barcelona they want youngster Cristian Tello as part of any deal to take Alex Song to the Nou Camp.
Kolo Toure

Kolo Toure was an unused substitute in Emirates Marketing Project's Community Shield win over Chelsea.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine target Mathieu Debuchy has issued the Premier League club with a come and get me plea, insisting he is determined to leave Lille.

Full story: talkSPORT
OTHER GOSSIP

Kolo Toure has been involved in an angry bust-up with Mancini over being snubbed in Emirates Marketing Project's Community Shield win.

AND FINALLY

Referee Christian Fischer has been accused of taking a dive after falling to the floor following a confrontation with Benfica captain Luisao during a friendly against Fortuna Dusseldorf.

Claudio Caniggia showed he has still got it at the age of 45 by scoring in Wembley FC's FA Cup victory over Langford on Saturday.

Fulham boss Martin Jol is making a surprise £3m bid to sign French striker David Ngog, 23, from relegated Bolton.

Why? He would be stealing a living playing in the Championship.

Madrid-Tottenham: money is no problem

The signing of Modric for Madrid enters its final stretch. So far, the main obstacle was the financial claims of Tottenham but thanks to the conversations of the last days, that issue is resolved. The Croatian and is fulfilling his dream of wearing white ...

Cheeky f**kers lol!!

On another note - what gave feet to the assumption we are the England club who've placed a concrete offer for M'Villa?

Theoretically it could be any 9-10 clubs out of the PL

Last edited:
the oracle has spoken......

The original JJetset ‏@jetsetyid
M'Villa stories are total crap btw!! sorry

cant see much movement this week as its international week

Defoe/Kane up front, Jenas and Livermore in midfield it is then

whats the word of Damiao, has he gone back to Brazil?? wouldnt be surprised if he has

This is my worry if nothing gets announced by tomorrow. I would say if we have no news by say 6pm tomorrow night then that's it until next week

Not quite as dramatic as that.

Sandro would surely start and possibly Thudd as well. ANd it would be Defoe or Kane rather than both

Not quite as dramatic as that.

Sandro would surely start and possibly Thudd as well. ANd it would be Defoe or Kane rather than both

I know Sandro will prob get chucked straight in there but having been with the Brazil squad has he even played or trained with the squad under AVB yet? What if Hudd and Livermore etc are picking up instructions from AVB on how he wants them to play.. Add to that the players that are still to come in (if it ever happens) and I doubt we're gonna be anywhere near as settled and organised as Saudi Sportswashing Machine will be.

*I'm having a pessimistic day today lol

I know Sandro will prob get chucked straight in there but having been with the Brazil squad has he even played or trained with the squad under AVB yet? What if Hudd and Livermore etc are picking up instructions from AVB on how he wants them to play.. Add to that the players that are still to come in (if it ever happens) and I doubt we're gonna be anywhere near as settled and organised as Saudi Sportswashing Machine will be.

*I'm having a pessimistic day today lol

Agree that we look incredibly under-prepared from many angles - transfers not done, key players out injured or distracted (ie MOdders), players not having trained under the new manager, really tepid pre-season performances,....

However at least Sandro is match fit and will probably be more ready than anyone on the pitch. He's much better than either Jenas, Liermore or Thudd so has to be a certian starter

Agree that we look incredibly under-prepared from many angles - transfers not done, key players out injured or distracted (ie MOdders), players not having trained under the new manager, really tepid pre-season performances,....

However at least Sandro is match fit and will probably be more ready than anyone on the pitch. He's much better than either Jenas, Liermore or Thudd so has to be a certian starter

He'll probably be given 2 weeks off for missing his holibobs.

That tends to be the script doesn't it ?! However when did the Brazil squad meet up, I would hope he got his couple of weeks in Magaluf in May / June?

I was hoping for that. Perhaps he had his time off and the Olympics were just an early start to the season. However, I fear Brasil were serious about the Olympic gold and would have met up very early.

Yann M'Vila - So Shoot Me

Right, I'm falling on my sword and starting the new trend. I don't know what is going to happen here friends. Maybe one of the mega-thread warriors will flame me out of existence, maybe a mod will lock me in a room with Lolasaurus to think about what I've done. Who knows, perhaps I'll be randomly attacked by badgers any time I veer too close to undergrowth until I repent for my crimes....

...But here it is, loud and proud. I love player threads and I don't care who knows it. Stick your transfer thread.

Yann M'Vila insists that he will remain 100 per cent committed to Rennes, if he does not get the move he wants in the next few weeks.
Rennes revealed on Sunday that they had received a concrete proposal from England, but reports suggest that it is from Tottenham and not long-time suitors Arsenal.

M'Vila remains calm about his future, insisting he would happily remain at Rennes if the move he wants does not come to fruition.

What He Says said:
"For now, I'm here and I'm not complaining," he told Sport24.

"I am available to the coach and I give my best as always.

"In France we have until September 4th [when transfer window closes].

"If I have to stay with Rennes for another year, I'll stay - if I go, that is life - but whilst I am here, I am 100 per cent focused."

What They Say said:
"He has a concrete offer from England,"

Who is this Yann M'Vila Chap?

Full name: Yann M'Vila
Date of birth: 29 June 1990 (age 22)
Place of birth: Amiens, France
Height: 1.82 m (6 ft 0 in)
Playing position: Defensive midfielder

Yann M'Vila (born 29 June 1990) is a French international footballer who plays for French club Rennes in Ligue 1. He operates as a defensive midfielder and is described by his club as a player who possesses "excellent defensive abilities" and "impressive physical strength".

The Argghhh... We don't need a DM "Interesting Statistics" section

Passes Per GamePassing %Long Passing %Shots CreatedAssists
Carrick73.190.182.1313
M'Vila71.883.267.7432

[video=youtube;6_C5IoIKhgQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_C5IoIKhgQ[/video]

Stats nicked from Bleacher Report. I'll not share a link as it's a goon page!

Discuss

Last edited:
Back