• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
HurriKane!

Honestly? I'm sort of glad that he seems to be putting more faith in the youngsters. Kane hasn't shown much, but it's his first pre-season with the first team where he's been consistently involved. Who knows, we could start him against Saudi Sportswashing Machine and he could get a lucky goal in off his arse or something. Imagine how much confidence that'd give him. :D

who the flying fudge is going to sign for us for a miserable 892 pages of rubbish??? push harder people. 1000 pages by 6pm tuesday if you want a striker.

who the flying fudge is going to sign for us for a miserable 892 pages of rubbish??? push harder people. 1000 pages by 6pm tuesday if you want a striker.

Keep_Calm_and_push_harder_39426.jpeg

Madrid-Tottenham: money is no problem

The signing of Modric for Madrid enters its final stretch. So far, the main obstacle was the financial claims of Tottenham but thanks to the conversations of the last days, that issue is resolved. The Croatian and is fulfilling his dream of wearing white ...

The saga Modric is coming to an end. In recent days, Real Madrid and Tottenham have come very close positions on the economics of the transfer of Croatian. To the extent that money is no longer a problem for the Balkan wear white (the agreement is imminent). The transaction is expected to close around 32 million euros more variables, not the 38 that called for a few days ago Daniel Levy, president of the Spurs (started asking 45 to the PSG, which was offered that amount, he retired from bid to see who could not convince the player).

The setback will delay a few days of signing an end is sporty and have the White Hart Lane. The English club has asked for time to Madrid to sign a replacement for the Croatian. Or at least have very directed recruitment. Then that would be the transfer of Modric official team Concha Espina.

Search.'s Favorite Villas-Boas, manager of Tottenham, is Moutinho. In fact, the technician was in Aveiro on Saturday saw him at Porto-Academic Super Portugal (as a substitute and came on 57 minutes), but require dragoes 40 million euros, which Levy is not willing to pay and put on the table an alternative: Medo Kamara, Partizan Belgrade midfielder and it would cost half. The National yesterday joined another name to the list, the Rennes midfielder, M'Vila ...

The idea of ​​Mourinho is closing the arrival of Modric before the start of the league on Sunday to have no distraction element and power and work with all players who will storm its third season on the white bench. A day earlier, on Saturday, Tottenham debut in the Premiership against Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Villas-Boas also want to get rid of the hot potato of Modric. So, all looks set to be this week's Madrid player.

From the knowledge of white interest, Modric had no doubts: he wanted to land at the Bernabeu. Turned a deaf ear to the interest of PSG (end Lucas Moura joined after seeing the Balkan just wanted to play for Madrid), seamless held a telephone conversation with Mourinho and stood firm. After backtrack on his stance of rebellion (it was going to force his move Croatia) and apologize to Daniel Levy, spoke to Villas-Boas and since then, he trains alone, sometimes in fields where they exercise the lower divisions of the Spurs, waiting to solve definitely the future.

Selection. One scenario that will change in coming days because Modric is set to join today at the concentration of Croatia in Split. Stimac, arlequinado new coach, has called for a meeting on Wednesday played against Switzerland. Modric takes 56 days without a game since June 18, when he faced Spain in the European Championships and was removed (0-1). For the gallery made a spectacular pass with the outside towards the head of Rakitic, but Casillas saved the goal. The Croatian counting the days to provide such assistance in white.

http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/madrid-tottenham-dinero-problema/20120813dasdaiftb_25/Tes

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger may be caught napping with Tottenham plotting to steal Yann M'Vila and M'Baye Niang from under his nose.

French club Rennes confirmed they have had an offer for the 22-year-old from Spurs for the midfielder, according to the Daily Mail.

Speaking after Rennes defeat to Lyon on Saturday, club chairman Frederic de Saint-Serni, said: "He has a concrete offer from England."

M'Vila revealed afterwards: "I am happy. I'm not complaining and I'm playing. As long as I'm at Rennes, I will be available to the manager.

"I'm not getting worked up over that (transfer speculation). I could very well spend one more season (at Rennes)."

Tottenham are also confident of beating Arsenal and AC Milan to Caen's striker Niang, 17, with a £6m offer.

Arsenal could suffer a treble blow with Barcelona preparing to offer £11m for midfielder Alex Song this week.

Meanwhile, Nicklas Bendtner has also been linked with a swap for AC Milan's Philippe Mexes.

http://www.emirates247.com/sports/football/spurs-hit-arsenal-s-midfield-plans-steal-mvila-niang-2012-08-13-1.471303

Back