• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Surely all these figures are paper gonads. I'm sure Levy isn't going around telling people what he is bidding for players.

And IF it was £11m I'm sure that's an upfront fee with performance based add-ons to take it closer to the £18-20m which Inter MIGHT settle for.

Surely all these figures are paper gonads. I'm sure Levy isn't going around telling people what he is bidding for players.

And IF it was £11m I'm sure that's an upfront fee with performance based add-ons to take it closer to the £18-20m which Inter MIGHT settle for.

Exactly

Glory Glory striker transfer logic:

Young striker tearing things up outside of England, Spain, Italy or Germany - "Yeah he's doing well but against pub team players, think he'd be found out here"

Young striker tearing things up in England for a worse club than us - "Yeah he's doing well but I don't think he has the ability to step up and play for a club like ours"

Older, big name striker - "Don't want him, he's past his best and his wages would be too high"

Striker on the fringes of a top club - "If he can't break into their team then there must be something wrong with him, plus his wages will be too high"

Any young big name striker - "Way out of our league, no point even trying for him"

And you wonder why we haven't signed anyone yet?

MirrorFootball ‏@MirrorFootball
Spurs make £11m Damiao bid: All the transfer news, rumours and gossip from Monday's papers http://mirr.im/R7jqi1 #transfers

11 mill??

like Sheikh said yest, Levy should stick to shopping at Tesco

I hear Rhodes is available for 5 mill plus add ons....every little helps

Young striker tearing things up outside of England, Spain, Italy or Germany - "Yeah he's doing well but against pub team players, think he'd be found out here"

Young striker tearing things up in England for a worse club than us - "Yeah he's doing well but I don't think he has the ability to step up and play for a club like ours"

Older, big name striker - "Don't want him, he's past his best and his wages would be too high"

Striker on the fringes of a top club - "If he can't break into their team then there must be something wrong with him, plus his wages will be too high"

Any young big name striker - "Way out of our league, no point even trying for him"

Posts like this are not welcome here. Do you realise what the hell that will do for our stupid people ? That's a total mind fudge for them.

Internacional insist there has been no fresh Tottenham bid for Leandro Damiao, but claim the striker has turned down offers from other clubs.

Tottenham have held a long-term interest in Damiao, and both Internacional and the player claim to have previously rejected a bid from the Premier League side.

Spurs boss Andre Villas-Boas is looking to improve his attacking options after a permanent move for Emmanuel Adebayor stalled and Damiao, 23, has again been linked with a switch to White Hart Lane.

However, Internacional vice-president Luciano Davi has downplayed the latest speculation and is waiting for Damiao to return from Olympic Games duty with Brazil.

"There was no offer from Tottenham, but there were other offers that he rejected," Davi told Terra.

"Let's wait for his return, with the gold medal, to decide what we will do. He is an Internacional player, but we are ready for what may happen."

Damiao's Olympic team-mate Oscar has already left Internacional for the Premier League this summer after signing for Chelsea and Davi is hoping Brazil can claim gold at the 2012 Games.

He added: "There will be offers for Leandro Damiao, no doubt about that. He has already rejected offers in the last few years.

"Oscar, for example, only left because there was no way we could keep him.

"I hope they get the gold medal. Leandro Damiao, Oscar, Juan and Pato deserve it. May Leandro Damiao win the gold and return to help us.

"I'll think about him when he gets back."

That sums it up pretty well! :D Haha.

After 799 pages we have a post i can agree with! =D>

Back