• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alternatively we might simply verbally agree to a deal with Real if/when an acceptable offer comes in but not sign it til we are certain that we are able to get a replacement in and then sign both deals within hours/minutes of each other

Will be interesting to see whether Modric plays on Thurs v Valencia. If he doesnt then its hard to see him playing against Saudi Sportswashing Machine or potentially before Sept 1

absolutely no chance, sounds great in theory but it wont happen, especially if the repelcement is Moutinho. Too many people involved in deals like this for things to be concluded within hours/minutes of each other

absolutely no chance, sounds great in theory but it wont happen, especially if the repelcement is Moutinho. Too many people involved in deals like this for things to be concluded within hours/minutes of each other

Not at all. The easier way is to make the deals conditional upon each other - very easy to do and have done it with deals myself (though I work in buying/selling companies rather than footballers).

Even without making them conditional on each other, you can in effect do so by agreeing to deal each deal on the same date and hten sending the signatire page of each contract to Real/Porto respectively at a similar time when we're received their signed version

he is something for all of you to chew over.....get ready

SL Kearney ‏@slkofficial
Louis Saha is back training with us this week with a view to a short term contract..#WhatASigning #THFC

SL Kearney ‏@slkofficial
He was at the watford game in a spurs tracksuit

the end of the world is nigh

he is something for all of you to chew over.....get ready

SL Kearney ‏@slkofficial
Louis Saha is back training with us this week with a view to a short term contract..#WhatASigning #THFC

SL Kearney ‏@slkofficial
He was at the watford game in a spurs tracksuit

the end of the world is nigh

I think that's someone who's been kicked out from SC for being a WUM.

Wouldnt surprise me to see him coming in as the 3rd CF/emergency option/player for cup games.

I really expect us to go into the seam with Ade, Defoe and Kane as our out and out CF options. AVB has played 4-2-3-1 in friendlies so far and has said he'll play a formation somewhat similar to that which the players are used to and if he thinks Defoe can work in this formation then he might be happy with Ade,Defoe,Kane

Saha hasnt found a new club has he, so it wouldnt be that surprising if Spurs went to him with a begging bowl if we dont manage to sign anyone else

We are now entering the final 3 weeks of the window - a great time for various wums to emerge and thrive on the desperation of the masses

Be wary

1212722.jpg.4124.0_display_image.jpg

Back in Norway after a year with Palace, his missus still lives in London. Would cost less than a tenth of Ade.

sorry if already posted but ...

Who: JJetset
When: 5th August
Where: SC

In reply to someone saying Adebayor was just as good an asset as Leandro.

Have you thought we could get both and that changes things significantly....
Then in reply to my asking if he's teasing.

Told you the future is bright!!
He follows up with more positivity.

It actually could get better than that and that is what I've been alluding to....

Back