• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
more from Pottle......

Interesting from POTL.

A few players definitely didn't do themselves justice in the friendly matches but i'm sure AVB would have assessed the squad in training as well.

Even though players like JJ and Bentley were written off by Redknapp thet could quite conceivably be part of AVB's plans.

Jesus wept

more from Pottle......

Interesting from POTL.

A few players definitely didn't do themselves justice in the friendly matches but i'm sure AVB would have assessed the squad in training as well.

Even though players like JJ and Bentley were written off by Redknapp thet could quite conceivably be part of AVB's plans.

Jesus wept

So according to him the players are being told today who is leaving. He doesnt know if its JJ or Bentley as he would have said, now he is guessing that they could be in AVB's plans ?

Wow, thats proper ITK info right there.

more from Pottle......

Interesting from POTL.

Jesus wept

Is he spouting opinion as ITK now?

gonads the lot of it. \o/

more from Pottle......

Interesting from POTL.

Jesus wept

On the basis that we dont have a terrific amount of money, and perhaps dont see an immediate total upheaval of the squad as a good idea I can well imagine players like this being kept around on the fringes. Why not? They might not be superstars but on their day are decent premiership players.

On the basis that we dont have a terrific amount of money, and perhaps dont see an immediate total upheaval of the squad as a good idea I can well imagine players like this being kept around on the fringes. Why not? They might not be superstars but on their day are decent premiership players.

JJ and Bentley need to ressurect their careers elsewhere, and in their place we need to promote some kids like Carroll, Bostock, Mason, Townsend

if we buy no-one but get rid of those two and promote the kids, il be happy

JJ and Bentley need to ressurect their careers elsewhere, and in their place we need to promote some kids like Carroll, Bostock, Mason, Townsend

if we buy no-one but get rid of those two and promote the kids, il be happy

We dont need to do any such thing. Carroll, Mason and the like all (I believe) fall into the U21 category and so do not occupy squad places in the 25.

Bentley and Jenas have bags of premiership experience those kids do not. There will be circumstances where that would be prefereable to youthful enthusiasm IMO.

We can have the best of both worlds.

more from Pottle......

Interesting from POTL.

Jesus wept

What is this brick? Its all opinion/speculation:
'didnt do themselves justice' - OPINION NOT FACT
' I'M sure AVB...' - OPINION NOT FACT
'could quite conceivably' - SPECULATION

I see QUNTL has achieved his purpose yet again, much like a really bricky add on the radio - get people talking about it and gain a reaction

Back