• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so JJetsets comment "better than Kranjcar, worse than Sandro"??????

Kevin Strootman innit

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/robert-lewandowski/flirtet-mit-england-25183482.bild.html

the Lewandowski train is gathering pace

Lewandowski flirts with England

Today beats Robert Lewandowski (23) after its European Championship on holiday again with BVB

In the Caribbean, the Clippers apparently had enough time to think about his future thoughts. And that is probably not in Dortmund ...

Listen to this never stop? Now Lewandowski flirts with England!

For months toying Lewandowski (Contract 2014) with a change on the island. The striker seems to be driven primarily by his advisors.

Now the Lewandowski also flirts openly with the Premier League.

"This is a league in which I would like to play and I hope that I manage to be there once active
," said the national team in the Polish TV channel 'TVP Info ".

Lewandowski dreams of England! And what does the BVB?

Manager Michael Zorc (49): "The reality is Borussia Dortmund - that's a dream. Basically there is nothing wrong if someone dreams of the Premier League. We are experts in handling it. "

Lewandowski, a change in the summer is indeed impossible - to the desired extension of the contract by the BVB sound the statements of the striker (market value: € 20 million) but also not. Zorc is still optimistic: "We remain in constructive talks."

Remains to be seen whether Lewandowski and his talkative-greedy advisors actually give in eventually.

im sure Spurs have thrown their hat in the ring, as i said last week a Portuguese journo close to AVB has said that Lewandowski is AVB's number one striking target....if United, Chelsea and Arse keep away, he could be ours...big IF of course

TRANSFER GOSSIP

Arsene Wenger has demonstrated Arsenal still have plenty of ambition by making an offer of £9m to sign goalscoring midfielder Paulinho, 23, from Brazilian club Corinthians.

Full story: the Times (subscription required)
Paulinho

Paulinho has made one appearance for the Brazilian national team

West Ham have made a move for Manchester United striker Dimitar Berbatov, 31, who has become frustrated with life at Old Trafford following a lack of first-team games.

Full story: Daily Mirror

Manchester United's pursuit of Lucas Moura hit another financial snag when it emerged that Sao Paulo's asking price could soon increase to £34m.

Full story: Daily Mail

Real Madrid believe they are the only club that Tottenham midfielder Luka Modric, 26, wants to join this summer, and the president, Florentino Pérez, has told friends he is supremely confident of closing the deal.

Full story: the Guardian

Liverpool striker Andy Carroll, 23, has told his representatives to secure him a return to Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

Full story: Saudi Sportswashing Machine Evening Chronicle

But the Reds will seek to recoup at least £20m from the sale of Carroll this summer, a valuation that will sorely test Saudi Sportswashing Machine's aspirations to re-sign the England striker before the new Premier League campaign.

Sheffield Wednesday are preparing for life in the Championship by rivalling Blackburn and Nottingham Forest's interest in taking QPR's Joey Barton on loan.

Lille and Marseille are hoping to persuade former Tottenham striker Louis Saha, 33, to return to France as the free agent ponders his next move.

Full story: talkSPORT

Argentine midfielder Claudio Yacob, who has previously been linked with Manchester United and Arsenal, is expected to move to West Brom after the 24-year-old's contract expired at Buenos Aires side Racing Club.

Claudio Yacob

Claudio Yacob spent six years at Racing Club and was captain of the team

Emirates Marketing Project appear the only club with the means to pay a huge fee and salary for Arsenal's Robin van Persie, 28, who has announced he will not sign a new contract.

Blackburn are hopeful of completing a £2.5m deal for West Brom striker Simon Cox, 25.

OTHER GOSSIP

Four months after walking away from his £5m-a-year job as England manager, Fabio Capello is back in the big time after winning the race to succeed dingdong Advocaat as coach of the Russia national side.

Full story: the Times (subscription required)

Football Association chairman David Bernstein will defend the Football Association's work in tackling racism when he reports to a committee of MPs in response to their long-running football governance inquiry.

Full story: Daily Telegraph
AND FINALLY...

Aston Villa may sell Jean Makoun, 29, because the Cameroon midfielder's lack of English is making it hard for him to get a new work permit.

Some are saying the Moutinho deal could be abnother looooong Vertonghen style sage or not even happen!? Some are also saying Lloris wont happen yet others say personal terms are nearly agreed just fee. Some also say hes more flappy than gomes on corners!?
Fully expected Ade to be announced yesterday but nothing happened... All this excitement early on and now it seems we have the inevitable come down.

Need Ade + 1 top striker and hopefully Moutinho with Mods going. That should do us for now

Cant believe people dont except our transfers take forever because Mr Levy gets the very best price.

In terms of the team its a pain but in terms of finance, its great for club.

I laugh when people say 'its only £xm more, just pay it! what if Levy took that attitude with 5 deals this summer, he spends an extra say £10m which is maybe a player less!

I am confident Modric will leave for the best price and JM and HL will sign

How do you pronounce Lloris?

Anyone had french in school?

yes, a double L, as in Ll, becomes a D.....so Lloris is pronounced as Doris

yes, we will have a Doris in goal next season

but he's not world class?

how does anyone know what is world class in JJetsets mind....we all have our own interpretations of players.

ok, he mentions world class, and then says "better than Kranjcar, worse than Sandro"......i mean, wtf !!

i think the concern is that we "miss the boat" in pursuit for the best price.
think last season - with a couple fit and proper strikers and CB's we could have snagged 30 big ones from CL.

but he's not world class?

this is also what the famous one said.....

The original JJetset ‏@jetsetyid
Once you understand MY definition of world class it will ease a few. On my to do list for tomorrow ;0)

geddit?

The original JJetset ‏@jetsetyid
@BackPage OSCAR has not signed for Chelsea YET!!

When are we leaving for US? Sometime next week? i'd be very worried if we only brought defoe and a couple of youngsters as our strikers..

Back