• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jjetset https://twitter.com/jetsetyid says better than Krancjar, worse than Sandro

The trouble with all this ITK lark is that I now fully expect Lloris, Moutinho, Adebayor and one other 'young star-in-the-making striker'

So you end up rarely surprised or delighted, you just sit there waiting like a spoiled child, waiting for a bigger and bigger present at Xmas

Jjetset https://twitter.com/jetsetyid says better than Krancjar, worse than Sandro

The trouble with all this ITK lark is that I now fully expect Lloris, Moutinho, Adebayor and one other 'young star-in-the-making striker'

So you end up rarely surprised or delighted, you just sit there waiting like a spoiled child, waiting for a bigger and bigger present at Xmas

Thats hardly sounds world class amazing really. Just a decent player.

Rory Smith @RorySmithTimes

In conjunction with @TonyBarretTimes: Athletic Bilbao have confirmed they've not accepted a bid from #LFC for Muniain. Move along.

Mohamed Moallim @jouracule

Not official yet, but Twente are resigned to losing LDJ to Gladbach, earmarked Luc Castaignos as his replacement. [Voetbal International].

Transfer Market Feed @Signings_TDD

West Ham have made a loan move for Manchester United striker Dimitar Berbatov #mufc #WHU #whufc

West Ham are just going for the world record in number of players linked to the club in one transfer window.

Joe Jordan: A Radio Crc intervened Joe Jordan, the second ex-Tottenham coach: "This is a delicate moment for Naples. Last season the Blues have played very good performance. In particular against Chelsea, England, Napoli I loved it but when you change the player is difficult to repeat the performance played. It is important to buy good players to replace those who left. Cavani? "It 'a superstar. The Uruguayan Tottenham wanted but could not take it because it cost too much. In Naples, the' I saw him play really well, plus has improved a lot."

Schweinsteiger? Ozil? Take a day off ...

So someone asked JJ how confident he is out of 10 about this new signing, his reply was 8.5. Now everyone on SC has been trying to guess what it means #-o

[video=youtube_share;uywIYQEHZLs]http://youtu.be/uywIYQEHZLs[/video]

Joe Jordan: A Radio Crc intervened Joe Jordan, the second ex-Tottenham coach: "This is a delicate moment for Naples. Last season the Blues have played very good performance. In particular against Chelsea, England, Napoli I loved it but when you change the player is difficult to repeat the performance played. It is important to buy good players to replace those who left. Cavani? "It 'a superstar. The Uruguayan Tottenham wanted but could not take it because it cost too much. In Naples, the' I saw him play really well, plus has improved a lot."

Have to say, Joe sounds far more continentally stylish via Google-translated Italian...

Hm, so Muniain's available? 8) We should gazump the Scousers for him and Gaston Ramirez, we could be their Chelsea :lol:

Think poor JJ went a little overboard with the world-class comment considering the likes of Falcao and Higuain have been bandied about on Spurs boards. A good player, maybe a youngster with potential but not some superstar in his prime with big wage demands. Lewandowski was the first thought that came to mind but I think it's just his agent posturing for a better contract. Maybe Sahin has suddenly become more amenable to a switch?

Back