• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
JJetset on his World Class signing

Anthony Inman ‏@Antinman77
@jetsetyid no probs!! Understand. Maybe a hint at the position when you think it the right time ‪#intrigued‬
Expand

The original JJetset ‏@jetsetyid
@Antinman77 Yes I will do ! I'm hoping it will be soon as its close

Bob Parkinson ‏@BobParkinson
@jetsetyid from 1-10 how sure are you that this world class player will join?

@BobParkinson 9

See how easy it is ?

Rondon for spurs.... Pffft not good enough for us!!!#thefutureisverybright (as its not got #SCITK i posted here)

See how easy it is ?

Rondon for spurs.... Pffft not good enough for us!!!#thefutureisverybright (as its not got #SCITK i posted here)

Rondon is young, has a decent scoring record. Good benchwarmer

Wtf he said he can "officially confirm" yesterday? doesn't that mean it's a done deal?

He said: I can officially get you lot excited now. World class excited! When this one comes to light you will understand

So he's saying it's in the pipeline and has now said he's 90% confident it'll happen.

He said: I can officially get you lot excited now. World class excited! When this one comes to light you will understand

So he's saying it's in the pipeline and has now said he's 90% confident it'll happen.

And just like any self-proclaimed, attention seeking, ITK clown shoe leaves the door open for the highly possibly 'fudge all actually happened'

Can't believe the cult this clown has establised off some Nelsen lucky soundbites

whats this "futureisverybright" malarky???

either it means the new signing is young and world class(potentially, who knows) id say Lewandowski, or its to do with future is bright, the future is orange, meaning Oranje, meaning Dutch, meaning world Klass Jan Huntelaar(see what i did)

what? by saying he can "officially get you excited" doesn't that imply that it's officially done.

ITKs out there - stop being tossers

Put your money, where your mouth is - tell us who it is if you are the true ITK you claim to be - else jog right on, because right now it could be ANYONE (logic suggests AVB will want to sign more men - hardly rocket science, is it!) - and then you'll simply confirm once it's announced to the tune of - 'I told you all along'

If people can't see the sheer insanity in the above model of 'rumour sperading' - then I must be going crazy

Back