• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Binny Deol @Binny_RMadrid

Luka Modric refused to hear offers from Chelsea, Manchester United & PSG. He is only interested in joining Real Madrid. (Via Marca)

Cool. That means if Madrid decide they don't want him he'll be happy to stay. \o/

:-k

Sky Sports @SkySports

Mick McCarthy has ruled himself out of the running for the Nottingham Forest job

I for one welcome our new administrator overlords.

I-For-One-Welcome-Our-Overlords_1774-l.jpg

Infractions available for guessing who's who.

The Journalist

Lloris
It’s not Levy changing the goalposts for a change. Everyone knew the price and Levy was prepared to pay it, which is not like him. Only another couple of million they want.
In my opinion it’s still a bargain and in footballing terms it’s only really a slight increase. The players not a problem and it should still be done. Sooner rather than later.

Modric
As close as close can be.

Franco Zavaglia @Aquilani_Agent

There's a very high possibilty of Andy Carroll Not being a LFC player come Friday.
Andy Carroll's exact words to his agent "Take Me Home". Sums up his loyality to LFC.

Sky Sports @SkySports

The agent of Oscar has told @SkySports that Chelsea are no longer in talks to sign the Internacional star

Schweinsteiger? Ozil? Take a day off ...

So someone asked JJ how confident he is out of 10 about this new signing, his reply was 8.5. Now everyone on SC has been trying to guess what it means #-o

Schweinsteiger? Ozil? Take a day off ...

So someone asked JJ how confident he is out of 10 about this new signing, his reply was 8.5. Now everyone on SC has been trying to guess what it means #-o

An attacking midfielder (Number 8) that can also play upfront (Number 9)? Must be Müller.

Le Football Man @LeFootballMan_

Over in Madrid, Nuri Sahin has said he won't take a pay-cut to join Spurs. ‪#thfc‬ ‪#rmfc‬

:rolleyes:

Who has been busy on Falcao's wiki page then?

Tottenham Hotspur
2012–
Falcao joins Tottenham Hotspur for a fee rumoured to be around €40000000 (£31000000), the clubs record fee payed for a player.

Number 9
2001–2009 River Plate 90 (34)
2009–2011 Porto 50 (41)
2011– Atlético Madrid 34 (24)
2012– Tottenham Hotspur (0)

Back