• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's Ozil.

How would you fit Ozil, VdV and maybe Sigurdsson into the same team? Only way I think it would work would be if you played Ozil on the RW in AVB's 4-3-3 in place of Lennon, Rafa as one of the 3CMs alongside Parker and Modric's replacement and then have Lennon and Sigurddson on the bench

How would you fit Ozil, VdV and maybe Sigurdsson into the same team? Only way I think it would work would be if you played Ozil on the RW in AVB's 4-3-3 in place of Lennon, Rafa as one of the 3CMs alongside Parker and Modric's replacement and then have Lennon and Sigurddson on the bench

yep. left-footed right winger. this boy can do wonders and puts in a good shift for the team too. but he's beyond us. at least for now.

Barcelona winger Ibrahim Afellay has rejected a move to Lille and is waiting a offer from Arsenal or Inter Milan. (Marca)

Who Phantom of the Lane
Date 16th July
Site COYS

I won't be around for a week or so, got some things to take care of. Will be good and bad news this week with in's and out's. Ade will be with us shortly. Enjoy folks.

POTL

I don't think a smiley has been invented yet that would do this post justice.

Ozil is surely an even more unrealistic target than Benzema or Falcao. Not a chance, IMO.

If Spurs are to take a player from Real Madrid who could fit the description "world class", I can only imagine that it would be Kaka.

Ozil is surely an even more unrealistic target than Benzema or Falcao. Not a chance, IMO.

If Spurs are to take a player from Real Madrid who could fit the description "world class", I can only imagine that it would be Kaka.

i think we all know that... its a quiet monday.

Binny Deol @Binny_RMadrid

Luka Modric refused to hear offers from Chelsea, Manchester United & PSG. He is only interested in joining Real Madrid. (Via Marca)

Binny Deol @Binny_RMadrid

Luka Modric refused to hear offers from Chelsea, Manchester United & PSG. He is only interested in joining Real Madrid. (Via Marca)

(if believable)

That's fine. As long as Real Madrid stump up the required cash or do a player swap deal that works for us.

Can't see us letting him go without having the replacement already sorted either.

Back