• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WHUTransferSpy @Football_Spy

Crazy stuff... Kader Mangane, who failed his WHU medical last week, I set to join Al-Hilal FC, earning €90,000 per week

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the player is Falcao and i wouldn't be at all surprised if we're getting him for less then what they paid for him (or at the very least the same amount).

After speaking to the club Raphael Honigstein, who writes for the Guardian, intimated that he expects Lewandowski to sign a new contract. He suggested that if he is to be sold it would more likely be next year

Apart from the fact he is Dortmund's only striker the Chairman has stated he will not be sold

im sure Reus can play more centrally and theyve just signed highly rated forward Julian Scheiber , and with over 20 mill in their back pockets for Lewandowski i think they'll find one or two replacements for the Pole

chairmen say lots of things, but they dont like their players going into the final 2 years of their contracts. If Lewandowski doesnt agree too a new deal at Dortmund, the club may be forced to sell

Not that it will happen but IF we got Falcao I will stand NAKED in the centre circle at WHL at half time of our first home game.

Infact ill even go to work naked

Not that it will happen but IF we got Falcao I will stand NAKED in the centre circle at WHL at half time of our first home game.

Infact ill even go to work naked

It probably beats the usual HT crap, but not very family friendly.

Tottenham have become the latest Premier League side to register their interest in highly-rated Bologna playmaker Gaston Ramirez, according to reports in Italy.

Ramirez, the Uruguay international, has seen his stock rise in recent months after a terrific season at Bologna, where he scored eight goals and claimed four assists in 33 Serie A appearances.
Liverpool and Emirates Marketing Project have both been credited with holding an interest in the 21-year-old, while Italian giants Juventus and Inter Milan are also tracking the £16m-rated midfielder.
And Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport claims Spurs have also joined the race to land Ramirez’s signature.

hahaha i would love another Rawk meltdown!!

Would Schweinsteiger be out of reach?

If we offered £30m could he be a replacement for Modric.

I would assume a player who is born and bred Bayern Munich, regular for their team, regular for the national side and going far in the CL season after season would not be interested in joining Spurs.

Could he replace Modric? Sure.
Would he? No.
For 30m? Very unlikely.

I would assume a player who is born and bred Bayern Munich, regular for their team, regular for the national side and going far in the CL season after season would not be interested in joining Spurs.

Could he replace Modric? Sure.
Would he? No.
For 30m? Very unlikely.

Well some might want a different challenge.

Back