• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jokes aside, I always hoped Huddlestone did look to someone like Alonso to model his game on. Alonso isn't the quickest, but is a beast, and extremely intelligent. Thudd is always going to be cumbersome, but definitely has some ability. I'm not going to overrate him as is the tendency when someone has been out for a long time. But I do like big Tom too. Think he can offer us a fair bit. Always felt we always had 2 ball playing cm's who could come deep and dictate play when he and Luka were the midfield duo. I always wanted to see Sandro, Thudd and Luka in a midfield trio. Felt it had a bit of everything.

The Hudd game that really stood out for me that season was the Young Boys one. I know that they are not the greatest team on the planet but we played so much better and looked far more composed after Hudd came on.

akqayid ‏@akqayid
Defoe's team are 'now' speaking to three clubs. I don't think he'll leave personally.

Although Akqayid reckons Lloris is very close, JJ just said; The original JJetset‏@jetsetyid
@GazzehCOYS @jetsetyid: As i said 3 days ago long way to go in this one &very early talks so there will be positioning.

Nottingham Forest ‏@infromthetrent

Strong reports saying were signed Jermaine Jenas. Interesting. We've got enough physios! ‪#nffc

[-o<

Nottingham Forest ‏@infromthetrent

Strong reports saying were signed Jermaine Jenas. Interesting. We've got enough physios! ‪#nffc

[-o<

I know people dont like Jenas but he is far better than Championship. Maybe a QPR or like a Norwich etc.

Spurs Sauce ‏@SpursSauce
AVB wants his squad 99% complete for the USA tour so this week should be very busy!

Unless we plan on having a hundred players in our squad I see problems with this.

Spurs Sauce ‏@SpursSauce
AVB wants his squad 99% complete for the USA tour so this week should be very busy!

Unless we plan on having a hundred players in our squad I see problems with this.

Which Manager ever says they want something 99% - how does one judge 995? Its a bit like saying a player has signed for us 99% - how do you judge that how the fudge can one calculate that unless you actually construct something from start to finish then divide it up into a hundred. is the 1% due to someone not dotting his i?

Back