• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Football Juice ‏@Football_Juice
Ajax are negotiating with Tottenham over Danish star Christian Eriksen - but are Barcelona also interested? #THFC #FCB

Ajax are too smart to sell both their best players in 1 window. Eriksen looked well out of his depth at the Euros too. Happy we went for Sig for that role instead.

BackPage. ‏@BackPage
Isco and Carzola have been put up for sale by Malaga in order to pay off the clubs debts.

Football Juice ‏@Football_Juice
Ajax are negotiating with Tottenham over Danish star Christian Eriksen - but are Barcelona also interested? #THFC #FCB

Mirror says two clubs are negotiating. Could just as well be Barca and ManU.

Berba has scored 48 in 108 games (wikipedia) that is not a bad return. How many of those as subs too.

Its not a brainfart - he wasnt a bad buy for them im just not sure why SAF just didnt like him. I loved the ****.

He also had 21 assists in those games, its a myth that he was a bad buy for them.

BackPage. ‏@BackPage
Zenit are one of the clubs linked with Eriksen, they have offered £20million. Man United or Barcelona are reported to be the other team.

Huddlestone? oh nooooooo man just no.

King, the hudd is brilliant at dictating play and his defensive game is underrated too. He was a big part of the season that got us fourth because unlike our defensive fulcrum right now he can switch the play effectively. Look at him in this video of us vs Madrid at home:

[video=youtube;Rorp0o2bwCE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rorp0o2bwCE[/video]

Berbatov at £30m has to be SAF's biggest brainfart. I remember thinking at the time that Ferguson was like a kid at the candy shop when it came to Berbasex and simply couldn't resist. But I suspect that deep down it didn't feel right. It was essentially an emotional and impulse purchase.

In many ways though it speaks well of Ferguson that he just thought Berbs was so Godamn sexy that he had to have him. Just to make his team even flashier in attack. Good for him. But I suspect he got that sinking feeling after about 3 games and a dozen training sessions that he'd made a major mistake.

half a century of PL goals in twice as many appearance could disagree

Francois Piraux @F8Piraux
Modric will be part of Real Madrid's tour in the USA. [Marca] #THFC #CFC#RealMadrid #Modric

On this day… In 1997, David Ginola sealed his £2m move from Saudi Sportswashing Machine to Tottenham

Back