• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BackPage. ‏@BackPage
Tottenham will rival Arsenal to the signing of £6mil rated Caen wonderkid M’Baye Niang #THFC #AFC

BackPage. ‏@BackPage
Tottenham will rival Arsenal to the signing of £6mil rated Caen wonderkid M’Baye Niang #THFC #AFC

Cool. One of the highest rated young strikers around from what I've heard. It's great that we're in for these kinds of players these days.

Anyone heard anything about the Thomas Muller rumours?

There are lots of rumours about it on SC

Saying Muller needs game time and he isn't going to get that with BM so should come to Spurs

And that he played once for Freund at U20 so maybe there's a link

2+2=7 as usual

But I would be elated if we could get him, even if it was a loan for the year whilst BM reconsider options etc

There are lots of rumours about it on SC

Saying Muller needs game time and he isn't going to get that with BM so should come to Spurs

And that he played once for Freund at U20 so maybe there's a link

2+2=7 as usual

But I would be elated if we could get him, even if it was a loan for the year whilst BM reconsider options etc

http://www.whoscored.com/Players/37099/

33 starts in the Bundesliga last season, 8 starts in the Champions League.

Why all of a sudden wouldn't he get games? 2+2=banana pancakes...

We have the Soulman, who by all accounts is a similar player in terms of style. So why go for this lad?

In my opinion it is possible to have too many highly rated youngsters as the club will struggle to bring through and give game time to all of them and it's likely that at least some of them will end up leaving for little to nothing to get games elsewhere. I don't think we're at that point yet though...

Date: 15th July 2012
ITK: Dragon1
Player: Damiao and Benzema

We will be buying a young top striker this window as well as ade,the likelihood it will be damao though

A friend of mine who deals is football merchandise in a big way was told by reals pr dept that benzema plus 15 million but I just can't see it,these spanish players are all on 100k a week and pay low tax,city had to pay agurro and silva up to 200k a week to get round this no other top players have left la liga for the premiership recently other than mata who's also on massive money

Paulo Freitas ‏@Cynegeticus
Nilmar's contract with Al-Rayyan will be 4-year long, he will earn about €360k per month, that's twice what #Internacional could offer.

Here's more lazyness:

footie news & gossip ‏@caughtoffside
COS: Tottenham Turn to Inter Milan Keeper Julio Cesar as Villas-Boas Looks to Sign New Keeper

Date: 15th July 2012
ITK: Dragon1
Player: Damiao and Benzema

We will be buying a young top striker this window as well as ade,the likelihood it will be damao though

A friend of mine who deals is football merchandise in a big way was told by reals pr dept that benzema plus 15 million but I just can't see it,these spanish players are all on 100k a week and pay low tax,city had to pay agurro and silva up to 200k a week to get round this no other top players have left la liga for the premiership recently other than mata who's also on massive money

When Mata went to Chelsea is was very widely reported that he wasn't on big money at Valencia and would be good value for money whoever signed him. No doubt he's getting a decent wage at Chelsea, but that's nothing to do with the idea that massive wages need to be paid due to the tax system.

Have they changed the Spanish tax system recently? I have a vague recollection of reading that high earners will get hit hard.

I thought they implemented 50% tax for all high earners, no excemptions for footballers or other athletes.

I thought they implemented 50% tax for all high earners, no excemptions for footballers or other athletes.

These footballers nowadays fudgein expect clubs to subsidise tax i.e. net pay of 100k. fudging stupid. Imagine I go to my potential employer and ask them for 100k a year tax free. ****s.

Back