• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How is Falcao,Ade and Benzema all going to fit into a 4-3-3 and surely none of them will want to play on the wing.

Problems for AVB.

If what kingdawson says about Atletico Madrid's finances is accurate, then it doesn't surprise me at all that we are being linked with their players.

Classic Levy modus operandi!

If what kingdawson says about Atletico Madrid's finances is accurate, then it doesn't surprise me at all that we are being linked with their players.

Classic Levy modus operandi!

True, although i would imagine much bigger fish would be alerted to the situation as well

So have we signed this Ezekiel Fryers kid? Anyone seen him play?

If we have, what would that mean for Danny Rose?

Duncan Castles @DuncanCastles
@dougpaddingdong Napoli will not sell Cavani. Villas-Boas wants Lewandowski. #THFCthenational.ae/sport/football…

JJetset on striking targets

And my personal opinion on this pathetic rumour about benzema .. No go .. Simple as

Leandro.lewandowski.remy.adrian are one of the realistic targets we might be able to pull off ..

Lewandowski would definetly be my 1st choice then Damiao

@jetsetyid You still thinking there is no chance of Falcao mate?

The original JJetset ‏@jetsetyid
@4caribou4 Yes same as last time we spoke to him last summer. Insane wage requests after tax.unless that has completely changed ??

Some bits and bobs from Dragon1 on FTL yesterday:

Re: Oscar
Been told we are still very much in there for him,he may well end up at the bridge but not a foregone conclusion

AVB has told dl he wants as much biz done before we fly to la on 21st as possible so players can get used to each other ,moutino and ade should be done by then
Not done yet we are still trying as of this morning,he may well end up there though

Someone asked "We surely wouldn't sign him and Moutinho though?"
Yes we would buy both,luca is a goner ,no guarantees on toms fitness,Tim and AVB think we r light in midfield area

Re: Moutinho
moutino will happen

Re: Strikers

jd is a goner,will be ade,vdv,one other top striker plus kane we know we need strngthening up top too

Dragon1 on COYS this time re: Duncan Castles saying that Moutinho deal is off:

Dragon1 said:
Castle is close to AVB so don't dismiss him so readily

Porto aren't gona give him away esp if we've just got 40 for luca,he would like to play for AVB though and hopefully a compromise will be struck

If anything, the Benzema deal would only be a loan to us I'd imagine, but it won't happen. More chance of Callejon being included in the deal

We need a player like Callejon, someone comfortable all the way across the front three. Youth and versitility are the key because if Ade comes and is on top form without injury then spending big on an out and out big bastard of a centre forward will have been a waste. That's why I'm intrigued about the Adrian Lopez rumours, although I haven't seen him play extensively...

So have we signed this Ezekiel Fryers kid? Anyone seen him play?

If we have, what would that mean for Danny Rose?

Means he wouldn't get the chance to bitch about not playing then throw away the team's entire seasons work as soon as he did play I guess as he'd be out on loan to Barnsley

Are we going to a tribunal over Fryers?

What is the estimated fee - 2-4m? Could be a bargain, although I've read mixed reports on him

Back