• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No he wouldn't. As i've said before Atletico are in the bricker financially. I'd be very surprised if both Falcao and Lopez will be there next season.

Actually I think you have that wrong. I have heard 3 different Spanish journalist say the exact opposite. Financially they are good, they really do not have to sell and if they do it will be for more than they paid for him

Actually I think you have that wrong. I have heard 3 different Spanish journalist say the exact opposite. Financially they are good, they really do not have to sell and if they do it will be for more than they paid for him

Sorry what? what journalists and can you provide any links?

They're in serious debt and have been for a while. They've sold their star cb and are buying journeyman.

Ian Abrahams ‏@Moose_talkSPORT
Spurs fans the "major" signing I mentioned yesterday I now believe will be Karim Benzema from Real Madrid watch this space

Akqayid said this early in the window:

On the 24th and 24th of June I posted on SC - Ade, Verts, Sig, AVB, a frog and a ghost of porto past - Time to finish them off

What did Moose say on twitter once, and then was threatened with legal action, then he withdrew the statement? Was it the whole moyes to spurs thing? the guy ain't got a clue

Sorry what? what journalists and can you provide any links?

They're in serious debt and have been for a while. They've sold their star cb and are buying journeyman.

If those journalist are wrong and you are right I would suggest that is more the reason why he will not go cheap. According to you Madrid were in serious debt when they signed him. If you are right then it makes no sense to sell him for even cheaper a year later after he has proven he can score goals in an even better league

Please buy a replacement for Lennon, He offers no goal threat and His decision making is terribe.
Buy Remy or Adrian to play on the right of the front 3 with Ade central and Bale on the left.

Middle 2 of Sandro and Moutinho and allow Sigurdsson freedom and Sell VDV and buy a striker from the sale funds.

That statement is wrong on so many levels. I have to wonder if you know anything about football at all?

he's owned by a 3rd party i think ? not sure what effect that'd have any transfer dealings

maybe we have told Real if they fund our bid for Falcao they can have Modric

:D

Spot on. Falcao's owners have basically parked him first at Porto and then Atletico with a view to getting him in the spotlight and selling him on. His last transfer fee was so high because Atletico only paid a percentage of that. In effect they have artificially raised his value to 40m euros last summer. Now they will attempt to cash out their ownership in exchange for 40m plus.

Back