• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ffs

i fudging love Falcao but i can't see that being even remotely true

unless Levy is just humoring AVB by making an approach

Football_Juice
Rumour: Jermaine Jenas is in talks with Nottingham Forrest over a potential move to the club.

Swap with Lascelles perhaps? Guess it's his home town club - somewhere to go and rebuild your career.

Can't believe he has 20 England caps.

ffs

i fudging love Falcao but i can't see that being even remotely true

unless Levy is just humoring AVB by making an approach

Falcao cost £40m last summer.

He'd be in excess of £50m this summer.

City and PSG are probably the only clubs in the world who could afford him.

40 million euros.

Atlético Madrid have bought the Colombia striker Radamel Falcao from Porto, in a Portuguese record transfer deal worth €40m (£34.7m). The Portuguese club said in a statement to the Lisbon stock exchange that the price tag could rise to €47m, depending on unspecified factors.

Not a chance Jenarse would go back to Forrest now. He has too much of an ego to step down to that level

Thats nice, childish corruption of your own players name because you don't like him. Jenas is very much a timid player/person; that is why he has never fulfilled his potential.

he's owned by a 3rd party i think ? not sure what effect that'd have any transfer dealings

maybe we have told Real if they fund our bid for Falcao they can have Modric

:D

No he wouldn't. As i've said before Atletico are in the bricker financially. I'd be very surprised if both Falcao and Lopez will be there next season.

A little bit different now when you have teams playing in the Champions league who would be willing to offer him 1.5x the amount of salary Spurs would.

you're not wrong, but still, he still came to us and no one could see it. Just like none of us could see Falcao coming to us. It IS possible.

40 million euros.

Atlético Madrid have bought the Colombia striker Radamel Falcao from Porto, in a Portuguese record transfer deal worth €40m (£34.7m). The Portuguese club said in a statement to the Lisbon stock exchange that the price tag could rise to €47m, depending on unspecified factors.

Winning the Europa cost them the extra €7m.

Back