• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will fudging laugh if we appoint someone else as manager and we sign 2 or 3 different players that ITK's hadnt mentioned ever.

If they have I imagine its just a precaution, with announcements expected to be made tomorrow (as reported) they might be hoping to see AVB at the Lane today to sign papers etc and catch a quote from him

Rhetorical question? 8-[

Haven't got SSN, but thought maybe someone was watching their brick?

Sky Sports sources understand Tottenham Hotspur could finalise the appointment of the club's new manager in the next 24 hours.

Former Chelsea boss Andre Villas-Boas is the overwhelming favourite to take charge at White Hart Lane after Harry Redknapp left his position last month.

Villas-Boas had endured a difficult first season in the Premier League after joining Chelsea from Porto 12 months ago, and he was sacked by the eventual UEFA Champions League winners in March.

However, the Portuguese looks set to be given a second chance to build on the reputation he had established at Porto by taking over at Tottenham.

Reports had suggested that Villas-Boas could have been installed over the weekend, but an announcement could now be made by Tuesday.

The likes of Laurent Blanc, Ralf Rangnick and Didier Deschamps had also been linked with the vacancy, but reports suggest Spurs have settled on Villas-Boas as their No.1 choice.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11675/7858693/Spurs-set-to-name-new-boss

Here we go, the pain and rejection is starting to cause through my veins once again.

Why couldn't we have kept Harry? At least we'd have had J Cole, C Cole and Philip Neville already at The Lane, with the exciting prospect of finding out later on we made a loan bid for Falcao...

I still have a feeling that the whole Sigurdsson thing was just a play from his agent and that we were never really in for him.

Ahh it really will be annoying if Gylfi joins Liverpool.

More money, a better team, and finished above them the last 3 seasons and pretty likely to be a 4th vs..........playing under Brendan Rodgers again. Is he really that much of a pull? Ugh.

If he does go to Pool I'm pretty sure they would have offered more money than us, and like Jordinho said if we were ever in for him at all. Levy isn't a chairman that really comments on speculation so with Redknapp gone we won't be kept in the loop as much now....

Agents are the main source of all transfer gossip that isn't fabricated by journalists, so you never know.

Back