• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cmon, gotta give credit where credit is due. Bale signing a new contract, while clearly not mind blowing news, is anything but a given considering his options to leave and interest from other clubs

There have been no firm expressions of interest and I don't think he wants to move quite yet. No brainer to earn more whilst waiting for a move. I don't believe ONE ITK. I personally know the head of corporate hospitality at Spurs and he says he gets told fudge all!!!! There really is a closed circle at the club where decisions are made and the other employees get told NOTHiNG!!!

Investment info from a guy called 'The guvnor' on the tottenhamhotspurs.tv itk forum

Greetings all, new here, have some bits of info regarding future of our beloved thfc - take as you wish....

The Qatar investment authority is interested in investing in the club, there are other parties also interested as you will already be aware. Looking at around 300m , Daniel stays chair

I don't know who the manager will be, but if it's AVB, he isn't Daniels first choice. The process to replace Harry started ages ago, over a year, when Capello told fa he was going after euro 2012 and Harry was assumed in line by all and sundry. There were at least 2 preferred and top choices before AVB even went to chelski (yes Daniel does plan ahead, well ahead) and Daniel was in contact with one of them until recently. Obviously the PR will be different but that's why there are the stories of shortish contract and restricted compensation etc....bottom line is its a bit of a gamble....shame it never worked out with either top 2 guys , would have set the place on fire...such is football

Nothing earth shattering but will be back if hear anything of interest

COYS

Daniel. It's as if he knows him personally. Seriously fcuk all these iTks.

On a good run?

We both know what traffic can be like?

To be honest mate, that run is surprisingly smooth - especially as soon as you get to the Embankment. Worst bit I've always found is coming off the M40 and the pinch at Hammersmith. Some people chose to jump on the A40, but I've always found that to get jammed-up too easily. I've done that run on a week day, early-afternoon and it definitely only took me about an hour. Rushhour is a different story, you'd definitely be talking 1h30-2hr!

To be honest mate, that run is surprisingly smooth - especially as soon as you get to the Embankment. Worst bit I've always found is coming off the M40 and the pinch at Hammersmith. Some people chose to jump on the A40, but I've always found that to get jammed-up too easily. I've done that run on a week day, early-afternoon and it definitely only took me about an hour. Rushhour is a different story, you'd definitely be talking 1h30-2hr!

It's interesting you choose the M40, I always go M4 and quite often get snarled up on the A4 or Chelsea Embankment. I actually just go around the M25 now and cut back on the A21 if I'm going to Bermondsey (where the Missus leaves and where I normally end up going) or A20 if I am going home to the Wharf.

Fair enough. Every time I have the misfortune of driving in London I seem to encounter terrible traffic. The worst bottle neck IMO is Euston Road around Kings Cross

There have been no firm expressions of interest and I don't think he wants to move quite yet. No brainer to earn more whilst waiting for a move. I don't believe ONE ITK. I personally know the head of corporate hospitality at Spurs and he says he gets told fudge all!!!! There really is a closed circle at the club where decisions are made and the other employees get told NOTHiNG!!!

=D>

Attention seeking C-U-N-T-S to a man.

To clarify. My contact is Mike Rollo, worked at the club for nearly 30 years. Gets told fudge all. Loved Harry!! Was completely stunned when he was sacked. Never knows any info and I'm all over him for ITK stuff.

To clarify. My contact is Mike Rollo, worked at the club for nearly 30 years. Gets told fudge all. Loved Harry!! Was completely stunned when he was sacked. Never knows any info and I'm all over him for ITK stuff.

I call BS, everyone and their cousin at the club gets info on everything... Spill it

Likewise. The Mrs of a mate of mine is a lawyer for a law firm that works for THFC on the NPD.

She doesn't even tell him anything let alone some other ITK knob-jockey. I have nagged him a few times for any little nuggets of info - not a dingdongy bird.

Cannot wait for the day when one of these 'ITK' are outed

Infact, anyone know the internets laws on such crap as non stop telling porky pies.

Can they be legally outed.

For example ITK 1 says 100% we have signed Ronaldo

Fan goes buys Tottenham shirt with Ronaldo on it

Ronaldo never signs. Fan wants his money he has wasted on his shirt.

Court action.

I would honestly chip in to see it happen. \o/

Cannot wait for the day when one of these 'ITK' are outed

Infact, anyone know the internets laws on such crap as non stop telling porky pies.

Can they be legally outed.

For example ITK 1 says 100% we have signed Ronaldo

Fan goes buys Tottenham shirt with Ronaldo on it

Ronaldo never signs. Fan wants his money he has wasted on his shirt.

Court action.

I would honestly chip in to see it happen. \o/

When you first joined this site, you were an ITK......

Any ITK if it does exist would be from agents. That's why you're never gonna get a reliable stream of info from a club. Occasionally one of these ITKs will get something correct from an agent and then they live off it from there on in.

Any ITK if it does exist would be from agents. That's why you're never gonna get a reliable stream of info from a club. Occasionally one of these ITKs will get something correct from an agent and then they live off it from there on in.

Exactly. Most of the genuine ITK that does the rounds doesn't come from the club itself. It will come from friends of those involved and most of all from agents (or rather agents tipping off journo mates).

Back