• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Leaves Dzeko with few options. Juventus need a striker. They can pretend to be interested in RVP all they want, but he's not going there.

Exactly last time I checked there were quite a few hotels around the heathrow area. If you're willing to drive through the west end to canary wharf to try and impress someone with the time it'd take you may as well jump on the m25 from heathrow up to Enfield and show then around the new training facilities?

Unless Spurs were paying for the hotel, and we all know Spurs have a deal with a certain hotel in Canary Wharf. Personally I think the story is flimflam, but you guys dismissing the logistics of this rumour clearly have never worked in Canary Wharf or seen the conference suites that are available in that area.

Dzeko has proven he can score goals in the premiership. If he realises he's not going to receive that kind of money anywhere else he'd do well for us.

Don't be preposterous, how could such an average player manage that?

Especially against a paper thin midfield where we were being torn apart at will. I've seen strikers have great games and fail to find the net. I've seen strikers have some awful games and yet have 10 seconds of brilliance in which they score a hatrick.

A prime example would be our very Ade scoring a brace at the back end of last season, despite giving one of the worst forward performances I have seen in a Spurs shirt in recent times!

I missed that game thankfully, but Dzeko is a quality striker. Forget about what City has done to him, his stock was so high before he went there and most on here were praying for us to be in for him.....

I missed that game thankfully, but Dzeko is a quality striker. Forget about what City has done to him, his stock was so high before he went there and most on here were praying for us to be in for him.....

I think most were praying for us to be in for him but had never seen him. It wasn't that long ago that loads of people were creaming themselves about how we should make a move for Gomez. Now having watched Gomez I do agree that he will always score goals, but he brings fudge all else to the team!

Especially against a paper thin midfield where we were being torn apart at will. I've seen strikers have great games and fail to find the net. I've seen strikers have some awful games and yet have 10 seconds of brilliance in which they score a hatrick.

A prime example would be our very Ade scoring a brace at the back end of last season, despite giving one of the worst forward performances I have seen in a Spurs shirt in recent times!

If a striker scores 4 goals in a game he's more than done his job....

I think most were praying for us to be in for him but had never seen him. It wasn't that long ago that loads of people were creaming themselves about how we should make a move for Gomez. Now having watched Gomez I do agree that he will always score goals, but he brings fudge all else to the team!

A lot of people on here watch the German league mate!

Back