• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why didn't he aske for 'the go ahead' when he got it confirmed? Might sound silly question but did he get told put phone down posted then is gonna ring back to find out if he can post again?

Just got it confirmed.
MASSIVE MASSIVE

Will post it here in 5 mins IF I get the go-ahead from my source. (Don't want to jeapordize his job as he needs to feed his family.
I bet it's news about Lewis' yacht. He get a new anchor made of solid gold for it or something?

Who: Phantom Of The Lane
Where: COYS
When: 27/06/12
Im back.

Someone knows the reason for my absence, but It's not important.

AVB new Boss. Weekend announcement.
Vertonghen. Stand by everything I've said.
Sigurdsson- Contracts being discussed.

New Management team are involved with In's and outs already. To confirm JJ,KB,CA have all departed.

Summer of Activity at the Lane, rest assured. Plenty of transfer activity.

Hope you are all well.

POTL

He was announced 6 weeks ago? :-k

It has nothing to do with his position within the squad. We have been fortunate that Walker has progressed. If he hadn't, Corluka would still be our #1 RB. But that isn't the point in the slightest. He was Tottenham's #1 RB for 3 years, he was Leverkusen's for 6 months and he is a central figure in the Croatian national team. My question wasn't "Which 3rd choice journeyman can we pick up for ?6m", it was who can you find with Charlie's experience, in the prime of his career with plenty of time to run on his contract for such a cheap price. Give me some names of proven CL players, mid twenties who are a given to start for their national team that cost six million quid please.

How long did he have on his contract? We paid 8 million for him so 6 million sounds like good business.

flimflam. They went to a hotel. Why would you go from Heathrow to Canary Wharf to a hotel? Offices I understand. Not a hotel. Utter flimflam

Exactly last time I checked there were quite a few hotels around the heathrow area. If you're willing to drive through the west end to canary wharf to try and impress someone with the time it'd take you may as well jump on the m25 from heathrow up to Enfield and show then around the new training facilities?

Sigurdsson tweeted Eden Hazard style:

Gylfi Sigurdsson‏@OfficialGylfi

I have made my decision as to where I will be playing next season and will inform you all when everything is complete

Back