• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the latest rumour throwing message boards into chaos....

Apologies if posted, but Tango97 on COYS regarding Leandro:

Take or leave this. I know it to be true.

Leandro was met at Heathrow this morning and taken to a meeting at The Four Seasons Hotel in Canary Wharf. I don't know who he met but it lasted over an hour. They then went to a law firm in the city.

100% happened.

Am pretty certain that thats the hotel which Arse use....

Am pretty certain that thats the hotel which Arse use....

thats what someone else said

who knows whats happening, another poster said that as far as he knew Leandro was still in Brazil

thats what someone else said

who knows whats happening, another poster said that as far as he knew Leandro was still in Brazil

Obviously doesnt mean that Arse have exclusive use of the hotel but I have seen them there before. Am sure its all gonad*s though

LOL, it isnt crap...Van der saar played that for ajax and whats his face plays that for barca.......

its more when they have the ball, as opposed to the keeper actully being a marauding mathias sammer type sweepr LOL.

Tbh i really don't think it's some sort of ground breaking secret tactic that only super tactical geniuses can think of. The way some people go on about it on here though? my GHod you'd think "sweeper keeper" was the difference between finishing 20th and 1st. I think the actual "sweeper keeper" tactic is a case of a manager just telling his goalie "listen mate when we've got the ball push up a little and don't just stay on your line",...that's it, that's sweeper keeper.

"OH GHod Friedel stays on his line so nah can't fit into AVB's tactical super plan. We need to find...... SWEEPER KEEPER. Ah shut up man.

I doubt they would sign 3 new strikers.

Shame i wasnt aware earlier, i work in canary wharf. Could have popped down there.

some lolerpool fans on rawk are claiming we've offered sigurdsson higher wages than bale. LOL. you couldn't make it up!.... but they have anyway

Tbh i really don't think it's some sort of ground breaking secret tactic that only super tactical geniuses can think of. The way some people go on about it on here though? my GHod you'd think "sweeper keeper" was the difference between finishing 20th and 1st. I think the actual "sweeper keeper" tactic is a case of a manager just telling his goalie "listen mate when we've got the ball push up a little and don't just stay on your line",...that's it, that's sweeper keeper.

"OH GHod Friedel stays on his line so nah can't fit into AVB's tactical super plan. We need to find...... SWEEPER KEEPER. Ah shut up man.

Than wait for alonso or suarez to lob you.

Getting proper nervous that Sigurdsson will actually sign for us ](*,) :cry:

Its giong to be like when we accumulated right backs rather than sign players which we actually needed. He's only a decent signing if he hasnt distracted us from getting CFs in or if we're not running out of cash to finance the signing of 2 CFs

i'm hoping it isnt as simple as that lol

all im saying is that people are putting him in formations etc just like we did with Hazard and look what happened there. Now the Vertonghen deal looks like it could be fooked. As most say, I will not believe it until I see a player in the shirt.

Back